Her clothing consisted of a black choker around her neck, a black tank top exposing her midriff with a purple oval in the centre, a black striped skirt with a green crosshatch design, purple leggings, and black combat boots. She also wore a pair of black bracelets around both of her wrists.

"Well, it wouldn't be the first time my parents invented something that didn't work," Danny Fenton said.

Danny has a skinny built body with the same facial structure as his sister and mother. His hair was black, and his eyes were blue, like his father's. He wore a white T-shirt with a thin red collar, red cuffs, a red circle in the middle, light blue jeans, and red-and-white sneakers.

"So... now what?" Angelina asked and turned to her adopted brother and best friends.

She wasn't surprised that the Portal didn't work, having lived with the Fenton's all her life; she had seen many failures up until then. Even though they weren't her real parents, they treated her as one of their own; for which she was thankful.

She kind of felt bad for Jack, knowing how much praise and effort he puts into his work each day. She admired that even though she didn't believe in Ghosts.

"I know!" Sam said with one of her grins which terrified the trio, knowing she had a plan. "Why don't you and Danny go in? We can take a picture of you in suits"

"Why?" Danny asked and tilted his head to the side.

"Why not?"

"I don't know Sam," Lina said and looked suspiciously at the portal, a weird and uneasy feeling at the bottom of her stomach.

"Come on! It will be fun. Go on you cowards"

Danny looked at his adopted sister who shrugged her shoulders before heading to the cupboard to grab their suits. Danny's was a simple white suit with black gloves and boots. Lina's was the same, but she had borrowed a black spray can from Sam and had reversed the colours.

One of the many things she had in common with the young Goth was her love for the colour black. She even had a few black clothes but found an odd comfort in the ones she was wearing every day.

They both wore their suits and walked towards the portal. Danny walked in first, but Lina stopped, a shiver going down her spine.

"Go in already" Tucker shouted as he stood next to Sam who was holding the camera.

"I think I will stay here," Lina said as she stood at the entrance of the Portal while Danny walked further in.

"This is kind of cool," the boy said as he looked around, only for his hand to press a red button he didn't see.

Immediately, the machine sparked to life and a green beam hit Danny before the whole room was engulfed by a bright green light.

"Danny! /Lina!" the two friends shouted as they were thrown back from the blast.

When it was over, they opened their eyes and blinked to get rid of the blurriness. Once they did, they lifted their bodies into a sitting position and let out a groan of pain. They looked around to see that the Portal was alive and had a green mist swirling in circles inside it.

Then, their eyes landed on their two unconscious friends and they immediately rushed to their aid. Both Danny and Lina were lying on the hard floor, their appearances altered in both skin and clothing.

Danny's black hair turned a snowy white and his white and black suit had the colours reversed. Also, his skin had turned a shade darker and was cold to the touch.

Lina was in no different situation as she lay on her back, not moving or breathing. Her hair had turned a midnight black, her clothes also changed in colour and the once deep black was now a glowing white. Her ears were sharp and pointy, and her skin had turned an icy blue and was cold when Sam's hand touched it.