New Friends

Alicia's POV

"You know, with spirit like yours, you would make a good creepypasta." Slenderman remarked

"I don't know, killing has never been my thing really."

"You should consider it though. I won't be allowed to bring you back if you don't at least think about it." He continued as he led me through more of the dense forest. Soon, we entered a clearing where a huge mansion was set.

"Is this where you live?" I asked

"Yes, myself and some other creepypastas live here."

"You'll have to introduce me then." I said grinning. Together, the two of us (and the one who was currently indisposed) walked through the impressive double doors and into the house itself.

"I think it would be best if we put him in his room before I introduce you to the rest of the household residents." He told me before leading the way up a grand staircase and through the hallways until we arrived at a black and white door. Inside, the room was a mess; clothing was thrown about, the sheets in disarray.

"Mind the mess." He mumbled, placing Kagekao onto the messy bed.

"Now, Slends, you promised to introduce me?" I asked

"Of course miss..."

"Alicia."

"miss Alicia."

He led me out of the hallway and into a living room filled with strange people.

"Hey Slendy, what's with the human?" a man in a white hoodie and a carved smile asked. Soon, I found myself backed into a wall with a knife pressed against my throat.

"Yeah, why isn't she dead yet? Isn't that what you set out to do?" asked the familiar voice of Sadie Serenade.

I, however, was too preoccupied with the fourth person to try and kill me in the last week. Grabbing my spoon, I rammed it into his stomach making him stumble backwards, and then with a flick of my wrist I beat him over the head with it.

"Jeez lady, what was that for!" he yelled, knife on the ground and his hands clutching his head.

"Don't try and kill me, stupid!" I yelled back at the madman. The rest of the room was silent, almost dumbstruck at my actions.

"All of you calm down! I asked Alicia if she would be willing to join us." Slenderman said.

"I forgot to ask earlier but what would that entail?"

"It means you would be an immortal like us. You just have to serve under Lord Zalgo." Said the boy in the white hoodie. I hesitated, forever was a long time,

"We'll give you some time to think about it." Slenderman answered for me. In my peripheral vision I could see Sadie becoming more agitated before leaving the room.

"I guess I'll be staying here for a while then?" I asked

"Yeah, let me introduce you to the crowd." Said the boy in the white hoodie. "Meet Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, Ben Drowned, Sally, The Puppeteer, and I'm Jeff the Killer"

"Hi." I waved at the group.

"So the wine loving bastard got himself a girlfriend." The Laughing Jack laughed as I squeezed my way in between him and the Puppeteer along with Jeff, and the other Jack who were watching The Exorcist.

"N-no! It's not like that at all, he's just a friend." I stuttered

"No need to be shy, we don't mean no harm. If Slendy says it's off limits then you're off limits." the Puppeteer said with a glowing smile.

"I have a question though, how'd you get Jeff here to stop from killing you?" Eyeless Jack asked without turning his blue masked face from the TV.

"I just hit him with my spoon I guess." I shrugged

"Does that usually keep killers at bay?" Laughing Jack giggled

"I'm not sure. My mom gave it to me when I first started living on my own. She said that it was blessed to serve me well until I could serve myself."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Eyeless Jack asked again

"I haven't the slightest idea." I settled into the couch and enjoyed the rest of the movie in silence.

"Well guys, it was nice meeting you but after the day I've had I'm whipped out. Therefore, I bid thee all goodnight." I said with mock formality before retracing my steps and entering Kagekao's room. Gently I scooted his sleeping form to the other side of the queen-sized bed before laying in it myself. As I lay there, I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Hi." Kage groaned

"Welcome back to the land of the living." I said

"It smells like home." I could feel his breath on my neck as he mumbled

"Go to sleep Kage." I whispered into his ear

"Why do you smell like the guys?" he asked. This time, the haze of sleep had lifted and Kage sat up straight before clutching his head in agony.

"Careful, you're going to make it worse." I began rubbing his back

"We're in the mansion, how? When..."

"Don't worry, I have everything under control." I laid him back down and let him wrap his arms around me again.

"You smell like the guys...I don't like that." He pouted, letting the delirium of sleep fall over him once more.

Okay, hope you liked it I think I finally figured out the direction my story is going. Please leave a comment and/or a like. It's really late and I've got exams tomorrow. Thus, the life of an insomniac continues. :-)

Cheers!