The Unwelcome Guest

Hello my lovelies. The third chapter, finally up for your enjoyment

*****IMPORTANT*****

This particular chapter contains themes that are not suitable for all people Although I do believe that this is an issue that more people should be aware of so that maybe one day it will never have to happen to anyone ever again. If you do however experience an extremely strong negative reaction, (flashbacks, etc.) feel free to jump to the part where it says Kagekao's POV. Yes, you will still get the gist of what's happening but it's less graphic.

This particular chapter also contains some swear words.

*****IMPORTAND END*****

Enjoy:

Alicia's POV

"I wanted to see you Alice."

"Don't 'babe' me you evil prick! Go away!" I yelled, trying to close the door. Spencer anticipated my move and stuck his foot in the door.

"You know Allie, you shouldn't try to insult the only one who will ever be able to stand you." He said forcing his way in and closing the door behind him. I began to move backward in terror as he approached.

Dread began to settle in the pit of my stomach. Last time I had been able to get away, this time though I was in my own home, had a headache, and there was nowhere to run. I froze as his hand travel up my arm.

"If you didn't want anyone to touch you, why would you wear such sexy clothing?" Spencer asked with mock innocence in his voice as he began pulling on the neckline of my sweatshirt.

"I'm in my own apartment."

"You have a man staying with you don't you?"

"Spencer, just get out of my house and stop coming back." I warned

"There is a man! You little whore!" he yelled and slapped me hard enough to send me to the ground "I swear to you little slut, I'm going to make sure that no one ever wants you again." Then, tearing off my sweatshirt to expose my bra.

"Stop it!" I cried, trying to cover myself as I stood. Spencer responded by throwing me down and kicking me in the stomach. For a second I couldn't breathe, everything around me seemed to grow hazier. I felt my consciousness fading fast but as I did, I saw Kagekao attack Spencer before letting myself be engulfed by the blackness.

Kagekao POV

I watched as the man forced his way in.

'She'll be fine.' I thought. As the spectacle continued, I became less sure.

'Why isn't she fighting back? She clearly doesn't like what he's doing.' I wondered, then her face came into view as he pushed her into the wall...Alicia was afraid. I knew my mask showed a black frown in the white side of my face. The strange man slapped her and my blood began to boil.

'Kill him.' The voice inside of me said. When the man tore off her shirt to leave her exposed, the little voice grew louder. He threw her to the ground and began kicking her as he unzipped his pants.

'Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!' it chanted. Jumping out from my hiding spot I tapped on the man's shoulder.

"Are you the guy that the slut's been sleeping with? She's really become desperate if she's screwing a guy that's too ugly to show his face around the house." The man said with a mocking sneer. Following the instructions of my little inner madness, I slashed open his chest and the man began to scream. Then reaching for his neck, I ripped out his esophagus.

"黙れ." (Shut up) I growled before tearing his flesh from his bones until the room was filled with shreds of what was once a man. Then wiping my hands, I picked Alicia up carefully and brought her to her room.

Once she was on the bed, I rummaged through her closet to pick out a t-shirt and dressed her carefully. It was only then that I saw how flushed her cheeks were. I pressed my hand against her forehead to feel it burning up.

"You my friend, have a fever." I said to her sleeping form before getting a cool cloth and placing it on her head.

'Just hold on a little bit more Alicia.' I thought, making my way out of the small apartment and through the woods until I saw a large mansion. I bounded up the porch steps and walked through the door. Entering the living room I found only Sadie, Sally the demonic child, and Ben Drowned.

"Kagekao, you're back!" said Sadie in her musical voice.

"Yeah, hey Ben," I called out.

"What?" the elf-like boy said looking annoyed.

"Have you seen Eyeless Jack?" I asked him

"EJ's probably in his little torture chamber." Ben told me.

I quickly made my way to Eyeless Jack's 'Torture Chamber'. From beyond the metal door I could hear the screams of Jack's latest victim.

"Hey Jack I'm coming in." I said knocking twice before entering the white room. The white tile floors were splattered with old blood and the walls smeared I the same way. Strapped to a metal table was a man in his early twenties with circles dotting his torso and where his kidneys lay. Standing over him was my best friend dressed in all black, on his face was a navy blue mask that covered his entire face, and from his eye sockets dripped a black tarlike liquid.

"Help me! Please help me!" the man cried ignoring me, Eyeless Jack spoke up

"What do you want Kagekao? I'm in the middle of dinner." The annoyed voice said, immediately the tar stopped pouring down from his eyes.

"EJ, I need your help. There was this girl, and a man came into her house and attacked her. She has a fever and I don't know what to do."

"Don't you normally just kill your victims?"

"I was going to but then she hit me on the head and I didn't want to kill her anymore."

"Who?" He asked

"She lives in the little apartment complex by the edge of the woods." I explained

"Wait, you mean Alicia?" the man who had been screaming earlier spoke up.

"You know her?" EJ asked the man

"Yeah, she's Spencer's ex-girlfriend. That girl was smokin' hot, she thought she was tough though. Spencer tried to show her a good time but she fought back and ran away. That's why I hate the smart ones..." the stranger's rambling was cut off by Jack's scalpel that now lay in his larynx.

"I swear, if his organs aren't in pristine condition by the time I get back, I'm taking yours." EJ grumbled before following me out the door.

Later

"She'll be fine, it was probably just a little cold that grew worse." EJ explained, "Keep her hydrated, and she'll be alright."

"Thanks for helping me clean."

"Oh no, thank you. You might not want to tell that story to anyone else though, you'd lose respect from them all." EJ chuckled before leaving.

Watching her sleep calmed me. The soft rise and fall of her chest assured me that she was still alive. Quickly, I slipped the spoon that I had hidden earlier under her pillow. Once it was there, all was right with the world.

'Why are you so happy about this?' I asked myself. I didn't know, all I knew was that I never wanted any harm to come to her ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, that's it. I hope you liked it. If you didn't, tell me why not. :-)