Part 10 - The Fall of a Phoenix

I activated my gear and aimed my holy pistol at the nearest guard. Akeno activated her magic, Kiba summoned his sword, and Koneko cracked her knuckles.

Riser: Lucifer!! This was all your doing wasn't it?!?!

Y/n: Guilty as charged, you bird bitch!

Sirzechs: Of course, he only did this cause I asked him to.

Everyone turned to look at Sirzechs, and I took my opportunity. I fired my gun at the guard and watched him fall. Quickly I aimed at another.

Y/n: I guess now's as good a time as any!

Kiba: What do you mean, y/n?

Y/n: Everyone meet my bishop, Victoria!

Victoria appeared out of my magic circle at my side.

Victoria: You called?

Y/n: Destroy every guard you see!

Riser: Don't you dare, Lucifer!

Y/n: Who's gonna stop me? You?! Since we're being forthcoming with secrets, ARES!!! LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH SO THAT WE MAY ANIALATE OUR ENEMIES!!!

I felt incredible strength flow through my body as a blood red aura surrounded me. I unleashed the arua disintegrating all the guards and knocking everyone else off of there feet.

Sirzechs: This power!! It's incredible!!

Y/n: This is the power of the greek god of war, Ares!! He has chosen me as his champion, I can now call upon his power in battle!

Riser: My Lord Sirzechs, what is the meaning of this?

Sirzechs: Just a little entertainment I've planned. I saw your performance in the rating game, and quite frankly I was underwhelmed. Dispite my sister's youth and lack of experience, she almost had you beat.

Riser: It's the end result that counts my Lord.

Sirzechs: The games don't mean what they used to. I doubt your family is pleased with your performance. I thought I'd give you a chance to redeem yourself.

Riser: I see, you want a fight.

Sirzechs: Phoenix versus Dragon, yes.

Sirzechs: Issei, I understand you have the power of the Red Dragon, I for one would like to see what you can do. So tell me if you win what would you like as a reward? A title, perhaps a women of great beauty? Name it and if you win it will be yours.

Riser: You can't be serious! A reward for a lower class devil?!

Y/n: Your king as spoken!! If you have a problem with it, you could always fight me instead!!

I saw fear in Riser's eyes when I said that.

Issei: There's only one thing I want, Rias Gremory!!!

Sirzechs: Very well then.

Sirzechs snapped his fingers and Issei and Riser were transported out of the party.

Sirzechs: Y/n, would you come with me please?

I nodded and began to walk towards him. Before I reached him I felt Akeno hug me from behind.

Akeno: Be careful, come back to us when your done...

Y/n: I'll always come back Akeno.

I made my way over to Sirzechs and we exited through a door on the side of the building.

We began to prepare a griffin in case Issei failed.

Sirzechs: Can I ask you something?

Y/n: Of course.