Chapter 16 - Kokobeil

Myself and Kiba walked over to Sona to find out what is going on. She explained to us that Kokobeil was attacking the town.

When we made it inside we saw the club fighting Cerberus, the watchdog of Hades. So Kiba used his sword birth and I summoned Doom, my familiar, to help them out.

Once that was taken care of we moved on to Valper who had just finished fusing the 4 fragments of Excalibur he had.

Kokobeil: If you want to save your town, you'll have to defeat me! Ready Rias Gremory?

The two engaged in combat, only for Akeno to defend Rias from an attack. She fell through the air and I caught her.

Y/n: You should be more careful, love.

Akeno: Thanks.

Rias and Asia ran over to us to check on Akeno.

Akeno: It doesn't look like we'll be able to hold out, what's taking Sirzechs so long?

Y/n: Don't tell me you actually called him! That's exactly what this bastard wants!

Rias: What other choice did we have, we can't beat him on our own!

Y/n: Damnit!! I was hoping not to reveal this, things are going to be different now.

Asia: What are you talking about? Reveal what?

I stood up and let my wings out, there was 8 black bat-like devil wings.

Y/n: My name is not just a coincidence, I am a true descendant of the original Lucifer. I can take this peice of shit!

Everyone looked at me in shock, or more accurately they looked at my wings. Everytime I showed someone my wings, they treated me like royalty instead of just a normal devil. I hated showing them to anyone.

Just like I predicted, Rias bowed to me.

Y/n: Do not bow to me Rias, this is why I didn't show you all. I'm sick of people treating me different just because of my family. You all are my friends, and friends don't bow to each other.

She got the message and stood up straight.

Rias: Do you really think you can beat him though?

Y/n: One hundred percent! I am the champion of the God of War and a descendant of Lucifer.

Just then we all saw Kiba head over to Valper, I took that as my signal to head over myself. He began explaining who he is to Valper.

Before Kiba could attack, Kokobeil threw a giant spear of light at him.

Y/n: Kiba!!!

I ran over to him and used my wings to take the blow for him.

Kokobeil: So the descendant of Lucifer protects his friends. Interesting, I would love to fight you. I can sense your power, it is quite impressive.

Kokobeil then told Freed to use the newly fused Excalibur to wipe us all out. Xeznovia tried to fight but she couldn't handle the idiot herself. That's when Kiba started to speak again.

Kiba: For years I wondered why me? It wasn't fair for me to have survived. There were kids there who had bigger dreams than I did, kids who wanted to live more than I did. It was a mistake, someone better than me should have made it out of that nightmare...

Ddraig: The knight has peaked.

Issei: What do you mean?

Ddraig: It happens when the thoughts and wishes of the user go against the natural course of things.