Part 7 - So Far So Good

I watched as Rias informed them of her plan. They then headed out to do their various tasks. I was watching along with Sirzechs and Grayfiya in the VIP booth.

I watched as Issei and Koneko entered the gym and met 3 pawns and a rook. Though I could tell the rook had the power of a queen at least, she was well trained.

Issei took on the pawns as Koneko took on the rook.

Sirzechs: Who do you think will come out on top of this fight?

Y/n: That rook has the power of a queen, so it all depends on if Koneko can take her out. I know Issei can deal with the pawns as long as he stays focused.

While watching the fight I got the sense Vali was calling me, so I excused myself and found Vali in hospital room.

Vali: Do you think they can actually win?

Y/n: No shot in hell, but that's why we have a backup plan.

Vali: Do you think you could kill Riser?

Y/n: Absolutely, but if everything goes according to plan I won't need to.

Vali: You know that plans never work out for our family, brother.

Y/n: I do, but there's no harm in hoping right? Besides when the time comes, I'll kill him.

Vali: I hope so, I'll see you after the game.

I walked back to the VIP booth to see that the gym had been blown to pieces.

Y/n: What happened?

Sirzechs: Issei and Koneko stunned there opponents then left so that Akeno could destroy the gym.

Y/n: Rias used a strategic point for a trap? Not bad, not bad at all.

Sirzechs: Indeed, but Issei also used a new move.

Y/n: What new move?

Sirzechs: When he touched the girls, and snapped his fingers their clothes were magically ripped off.

Y/n: Are you serious?

Sirzechs: Quite.

Y/n: That sad excuse for a devil is the most disgusting thing I've ever come across.

Sirzechs: That may be so, but it was still quite effective.

I looked back to the screen to see a huge explosion, and Issei holding Koneko in his arms. A blue light surrounded Koneko to signify that she was done.

Grayfiya: One of Lady Rias' rooks, retired.

I looked to see who the attack had come from only to see Riser's queen.

Y/n: Yubelluna... The bomb queen herself, never would have thought that Riser would send her out this early.

Sirzechs: Neither would I, but maybe his gamble will pay off.

Akeno showed up to challenge the queen, I knew that there was a 70% chance that she had a vial of Phoenix Tears.

This was the fight were Akeno would fall unfortunately, and if she did the game was basically over.

Issei ran into Kiba, and together they made their way to the track field where they called out Riser's team.

I thought there was no way in hell that would work, but soon they were surrounded by all Riser's remaining peices.

Y/n: Idiots...

Sirzechs: What do you mean?

Y/n: That was obviously a trap, and Riser's peerage just walked right into it.