Chapter 17 - Kokobeil part 2

Y/n: Gunslinger Obliteration, BALANCE BREAKER!!! ETERNAL REDEMPTION!!!

A solid black armor formed around me, but I felt no weight. Then a barely visible f/c force field was formed around me as the guns formed in my hands.

I started firing at Kokobeil, causing him to stagger. I then rushed him, replacing the holy gun with Revenant. I swung at him which he block with his light spear.

Kiba: I can feel the waves of power!!

Rias: It's insane!!

I shot him at point blank range, causing him to fly back.

Y/n: Ares, start the three minute countdown!!

Ares: Yes, let's show him what true strength looks like!!!

Kokobeil: This is much more interesting!!! Let's go to war Y/n Lucifer!!!

He flew high into the sky, and I let my own 8 wings come out and went to meet him.

Y/n: You will fall here!!! I will end your existence!!!

I rushed again to be met with his light spear, causing a huge wave of power.

...
Issei POV

This is incredible, I've never seen someone so strong.

Ddraig: He is the real deal. Be glad he's on your side. I'm not sure if I could beat him at full strength.

Issei: Are you saying he's even stronger than the dragon emperors?!

Ddraig: Yes...when he has mastered his power not even Great Red or Ophis will be able to stand against him.

Issei: Who are they?

Ddraig: Doesn't matter right now... just remember, never piss him off.

Rias: I can't believe how strong he is!!

Issei: This isn't even his full strength.

Kiba: What do you mean?

Issei: I was talking with Ddraig, he said that he hasn't even mastered his sacred gear yet.

Akeno: No way, his strength is rivaling that of the Great Satans already!!

Kokobeil: Why fight so hard for a group of losers who don't even know they've lost their master?

Xeznovia: Kokobeil, tell what lost their master is supposed to mean!

Kokobeil: Oops, that just slipped right out! I guess I might as well tell you the truth. In the last war God was actually killed along with the devil kings!!!

Everyone was in shock, well everyone except for y/n.

Issei: Y/n, did you know about this?

Y/n: Yeah, I figured it out the same time as Valper...

Kokobeil: Now try to remember I couldn't care less about that! What pisses me off is that after they died they decided to stop the war!!!

After that y/n rush at Kokobeil again and the fight continues.

...
Y/n POV