Chapter 149 Ending

Start from the beginning

Xiao Er talked a lot, and even mentioned the world where he first met Hua Shi-jun.

It was only then that Xu Fuhuan realized that all the causes and effects were due to that time.

Xu Fuhuan took Hua Shijun back to Luohua Valley, brought the entire Luohua Valley into the Realm of Time, and then took the Realm of Time to lie down in the mausoleum together.

"Ah Jun, wait for me, we will meet again in the future."

Xu Fuhuan has already made up his mind, his blackening value has already collected 100, Xiaoer once said that when the blackening value reaches 100, he He can freely choose a world, this time he does not intend to go home, he will go to the world of the ghost king to bring back his Ajun.

When Xu Fuhuan was dying, he left Ah Qing outside the mausoleum to guard the stone gate, and then sealed Hua Shijun in the soul pearl, waiting for himself to unseal himself a thousand years later.

[Let's go. ]

"Wait-"

With the sudden sound, a woman in a water-red gauze dress suddenly appeared in front of Xu Fuhuan. Her eyes are alluring, and her long ink-like hair pours down her sides.

"Who are you?

[Wow, trough, why is this big devil here? 】 Xiaoer said with a sharp voice.

It was the first time for Xu Fuhuan to see Xiao Er lose her composure, and she couldn't help being a little surprised, who is this girl?

Before Xu Fuhuan could ask, the woman squinted at Xiao Er's direction with her charming eyes, and Xiao Er suddenly fell silent in fright.

With a wave of Li Yan's wide sleeves, he directly shielded Xiao Er, and then smiled at Xu Fuhuan.

"You are one of Shang Jin's men." The woman used an affirmative sentence instead of a negative sentence, which meant that he knew the so-called Shang Jin.

But who is Shang Jin?

Xu Fuhuan thought for a while before remembering who Shang Jin was. Isn't he the great god in Xiaoer's mouth? !

No, is this a man's voice?

Dressing up as a woman, is this a hobby? Xu Fuhuan suddenly had a subtle feeling in his heart.

"Why..."

Li Yan waved his hand impatiently, walked straight in front of Xu Fuhuan, looked at his forehead for a long time, and finally said: "It really is."

Xu Fuhuan was confused by his words A little unclear, he looked at Li Yan with a puzzled face. He could shield Xiao Er from his perception, and he could freely enter and exit his time realm. Such a powerful person was not the super tasker that Xiao Er said. It's the people above.

It's just...whether it's a super tasker or the people above, there is no conflict between them, right?

Why didn't Li Yan know what Xu Fuhuan was thinking, he snorted lightly, "You're also strange, what kind of good way do you use to cover up the past, and you will suffer from it in the future." Huh

?

Past events? Isn't it already broken?

"It's broken, but it's not irreparable."

What does that mean?

Xu Fuhuan immediately put on a serious face, this person seemed to understand the system space better than him.

Blackened boss is poisonous [Quick travel]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara