Chapter 85

Chapter 85 Juggernaut, Your Creation Is Collapsed (15)

Surprise instantly stained Hua Shijun's eyes, and the sudden joy spread to his entire chest, like a blooming flower.

With a trembling voice, he said hesitantly: "You, do you really think, do you think I'm familiar?"

Xu Fuhuan nodded with a smile on his face.

"Really."

Ever since he knew Hua Shijun's thoughts on him, he had a dream that night. He can't remember the specific content clearly, but vaguely, he remembers a name-Ajun.

So getting along with Hua Shijun will always give him an inexplicable sense of familiarity, as if they really got along like this before.

He doesn't know the connection between the Ajun in the dream and the current Huashijun.

He knew that his memory was sealed, maybe, maybe, he and Hua Shijun really knew each other before.

Yue Zhuo frowned and looked at the two people who looked at each other affectionately.

Co-authored him to become a bad guy? A malevolent villain who stands in the way of the lovers' final marriage?

Damn, why is he so upset?

Mother-in-law, chirping. Can't this tasker be more cheerful?

Hua Shijun's watery eyes were filled with steaming mist. He can't wait to tell Fu Huan now that they were lovers in their previous life, or lovers who dated on the premise of marriage.

However, don't wait for him to speak.

But Xu Fuhuan stood up in vain, and his mighty aura suddenly crushed towards Yue Zhuo, his pair of eyebrows and eyes as warm as jade were stained with a coldness that he had never seen before.

Yue Zhuo, who was oppressed by the sudden air pressure, suddenly bent down.

He was horrified, how could this tasker have such a powerful aura? Could it be that he is...

Xu Fuhuan had a stern sneer on the corner of Xu Fuhuan's mouth, Yue Zhuo wanted to get rid of him, so why didn't he want to get rid of Yue Zhuo?

There is only one Realm of Time, and if Yuezhuo wants it, so does he.

That being the case, it depends on who is better.

"Let's do it."

Xu Fuhuan stood with his hands behind his back, accumulating internal energy with the palm behind his back, and the mellow internal energy flowed through his body. This powerful and supercilious feeling is really good, so good that it is addictive!

Pity.

If only it wasn't a one-off.

Xu Fuhuan took the lead.

Weird body skills, fierce tactics, martial arts that are even more superior than Hua Shijun's...

Yue Zhuo retreated repeatedly.

Hua Shijun looked at the two white figures entangled in disbelief.

When did his frivolity become so powerful?

The highest power in this world is the innate state. Although Hua Shijun is praised as a sword master, in fact, he can only be regarded as the acquired state at best. It's too far away from the innate realm.

Xu Fuhuan bargained with Xiaoer, the original price was 500 points of blackening value, he used 50 points of blackening point plus his 20 points of life to exchange the internal force with Xiaoer, directly breaking through the innate realm, this kind of internal force is a one-time Yes, and the aftereffect is that this body is afraid that it will be useless.