Chapter 61

Chapter 61 The Development of Mr. Villain [End]

"An Xia, come here."

Xu Fuhuan held back the bulging veins, and first comforted the agitated He Jun, "Go back first, I will find you later." After finishing

speaking, Xu Fuhuan violently pulled Following An Xia, she walked into the study.

"Tell me, what's going on?"

An Xia curled her lips indifferently.

"Father, you can't treat one more favorably than another. If you don't care about Brother Nian's early love, then what's wrong with me being a little rebellious?"

With a sharp tongue, how did his good daughter become such a virtue?

It must be the fault of that little bastard in Shengnian, who brought down his well-behaved and sensible daughter.

"You're right, can you allow me to ask how long your rebellious period will last?"

An Xia immediately smiled when he heard that. She hugged Xu Fuhuan's arm in a fawning manner, and said coquettishly, "Dad, can I fall in love early?"

An Xia lowered her head shyly, thinking of her best friend stopping her on the wall of the toilet in the afternoon, and that domineering kiss, her heart ached. Pounding straight.

No matter what I think, I'm sorry.

What?

"What did you say? Tell me again?"

"Oh, how can you embarrass me." An Xia stomped her feet shyly, "I'm ignoring you.

" face, ran out.

Xu Fuhuan was left alone in the study with a look of astonishment.

What's the matter with his daughter's shy face?

Which bastard took away the cabbage he worked so hard to raise?

Since the living conditions improved, Er Gouzi successfully married his wife, and Shengnian also moved out for the so-called private space, only An Xia stayed with him at home.

At this moment, An Xia is also in love, so she secretly moved her luggage and ran to Shengnian's apartment.

As soon as An Xia left, He Jun moved in.

When Xu Fuhuan found out, He Jun had automatically assumed the identity of his partner. He wondered if this would be bad, or if it was too early to live together like this.

But whenever he wanted to say something, looking at He Jun's happy face always made him unable to open his mouth.

So aggrieved.

Having been single for several lifetimes, now there is suddenly another person, and she is also an extremely close person, Xu Fuhuan was more or less not used to it at first.

But Jun He adapted very well.

Every morning when I open my eyes, I can smell the smell of food. This feeling really warms my heart.

When staying up late at night to catch up on drafts, no matter how hard it is, there is always someone by my side. This person doesn't talk much, and only when I need it, I do everything I need silently. Occasionally, when I look up, this person will use The most affectionate eyes stared at him, and he smiled knowingly.

This feeling of being invaded by He Jun in all directions is really...excellent.

So good that Xu Fuhuan was a little reluctant to leave.