Chapter 27

Chapter 27 This little devil is a little cute (8)

Xu Fuhuan frowned, lowered his head and fell into deep thought.

As for Zhang Liang, who was standing aside, a hint of anxiety appeared on his face.

He rescued Xu Fuhuan purely on a whim. In the plot, "Xu Fuhuan" is a hard-working little cannon fodder. As a mission executor who has experienced countless worlds, he would not even encounter some unlucky cannon fodder occasionally. Be stingy with your kindness and go help them.

But he really didn't expect that this person who received the lunch box early in the plot would be the opportunity to enter this tomb.

No wonder Yan Shao returned without success in the plot!

"Hehe!" The

strange chuckle broke the quiet space, and the two people who were deep in thought suddenly felt vigilant in their hearts.

"Come out!"

Zhang Liang yelled first, Mu Ran put away the anxiety on his face, calmly turned his hands and pinched a tactic, chanting the incantation in his mouth.

With this loud shout, Xu Fuhuan raised his head in surprise, looked at Zhang Liang nervously, and said, "Brother Zhang, what, what is laughing?"

Zhang Liang ignored Xu Fuhuan's nervousness, but turned his eyes down. Somewhere in a fairyland.

"Hehe!"

There was another chuckle, a strange laughter, suddenly distant and near, as if it was in the ears of the two of them.

Xu Fuhuan was already afraid of ghosts, and suddenly, his face panicked, and a creepy sense of fear suddenly rose in his heart. Before his brain could react, his body instinctively ran towards Zhang Liang and hid behind him. Behind him, his right hand tightly grabbed the hem of his clothes, and he said nervously: "Brother Zhang, this, is this

the ghost king you mentioned?" When I met the legendary ghost king, I felt uneasy, but now I saw

Xu Fuhuan as timid, cowardly and incompetent, she couldn't help but lower her face, and said impatiently: "Don't make noise!" mouth.

His original temperament is actually not so cowardly. Speaking of which, he is afraid of ghosts. This is because of that little bamboo horse in his previous life. In his previous life, he was born prematurely and suffered from a congenital heart. He was ill and unable to exercise vigorously, so he had no friends at all in childhood, only the little bamboo horse who lived next door to his house would often come to play with him, and that little bamboo horse was fearless and liked adventurous games.

Although the little bamboo horse would often come to his house to play, he didn't think much of his weak and quiet temperament, so he provoked himself who was still young at that time.

And at that time, I was really too young, ignorant, and couldn't stand the stimulation. Once provoked by the little bamboo horse, I secretly followed the little bamboo horse to the largest haunted house in the imperial capital at that time.

After that trip, he was admitted to the hospital as he wished, and the little bamboo horse was hanged and beaten by his parents, and then he apologized to him who was lying in the hospital with injuries all over his body.

Also from then on, the little bamboo horse stayed away from him, and he, too, suffered from the fear of ghosts.

If he is really afraid of ghosts, that's not necessarily true. It's just the psychological shadow that fell in him when he was a child, which caused his instinctive fear.