Chapter 76

Chapter 76 Juggernaut, Your Character Design Collapses (6)

    The carriage drove smoothly on the official road.

    And this ordinary carriage looks simple, but it is very comfortable and spacious inside. The floor is covered with a thick layer of fur blankets, and there is a red sandalwood table in the middle. The altar incense burner, the incense burner is lit with incense, and a faint smoke rises up, and a refreshing fragrance permeates the entire carriage.

    What was burning in the censer turned out to be agarwood!

    What a great deal!

    Xu Fuhuan sighed in his heart.

    As a young prince, his travels are not so luxurious.

    The man in black carefully helped Xu Fuhuan tidy up, smoothing out the last wrinkle on the hem of the clothes with his own hands, then raised his drooping head, and fixedly looked at the calm Xu Fuhuan with deep eyes.

    Wearing a snow shirt with dark patterned cloud sleeves, sitting on the floor, the man lowered his eyelids, his expression was peaceful and serene, he didn't show any panic, but seemed to be immersed in the world he created. The dim candlelight hit his body, as if coating him with a layer of yellow. colored halo.

    Looking at beautiful people by candlelight, people are more beautiful.

    The man in black breathed hard, his heart was pounding, and his eyes were fascinated.

    There was a 'gulp' sound.

    The man in black couldn't help swallowing, and couldn't help licking his tongue. He licked his somewhat dry lips, but found that the tip of his tongue touched the black scarf covering his face.

    The dry cloth finally brought back the man in black's mind immersed in the beauty. He turned his head with difficulty, as if to cover up his gaffe, first he laughed dryly, and then said in a deep and hoarse voice: "You Are you hungry?"

    Turning around in embarrassment, pressing a few times on the carriage with trembling hands, a mechanism popped out, and there were several layers of small boxes inside.

    The man in black took out the top snack boxes and placed them on the small table one by one.

    Calloused fingers picked up a piece of pastry, his arms were suspended in the air, he wanted to feed it, but hesitated.

    He kidnapped him so suddenly, if Fu Huan knew his identity, would he hate him?

    But—

    the man in black struggled symbolically, and continued to stretch out his hand that had stopped in mid-air to Xu Fuhuan.

    "Although it's not as exquisite as the chef's cooking in Prince Yu's mansion, it still has a unique taste. Try it." The

    man in black looked at Xu Fuhuan expectantly, with a pair of bright black eyes shining with an inexplicable frenzy.

    It's just -

    the result was a bit unsatisfactory.

    The man in black put all the snacks near the corner of Fuhuan's mouth, almost feeding them directly into his mouth.

    But Xu Fuhuan remained motionless, his lowered eyelids seemed to be silently refusing.

    The bright eyes of the man in black gradually dimmed as time passed.

    Xu Fuhuan closed his eyes.

    All day long, he only drank a jug of sake and didn't eat anything. Now the aroma of snacks wafted into his nose, making his stomach growl.