Chapter 46

Chapter 46

"Excuse me, let me introduce myself first. My surname is Zhong. I am from the Aofeng Base in T City. I am currently the leader of the Aofeng Base. May I ask this gentleman, what is your surname?" Zhong

?

Xu Fuhuan was taken aback for a moment, his originally indifferent face suddenly became serious, and his cold and handsome eyebrows stared tightly at the impeccable face of the man who claimed to be surnamed Zhong, both in expression and sincerity.

Zhongli's relatives.

Xu Fuhuan remained silent, and automatically returned to the sea of ​​consciousness, releasing Zhongli from his body.

At the moment when the two changed, Zhong Xian sensitively sensed that the breath of the person above the stairs had changed, and couldn't help frowning, and instantly returned to his original appearance.

Second brother?

As soon as Zhong Li came out, Zhong Xian's familiar face came into his eyes. After two lifetimes, he thought his memory had been blurred, but at this moment, he realized that the face of his relatives had been firmly remembered. in his mind.

"Second brother, I'm Zhongli!"

Zhongli ran down the stairs excitedly, and the sound of 'da da da' footsteps resounded throughout the room. People hugged tightly.

Zhong Li took a deep breath of Zhong Xian's smell, the familiar smell in his memory made his eyes turn red, and a thin layer of mist formed in an instant.

"Zhongli?"

Qingrun's voice was full of doubts and uncertainties.

It's not that he doubts the person in front of him, but that he can't believe it.

For more than five years, they have never given up looking for the little brother who disappeared at the beginning. Every time they receive news, the greater their hopes, the greater their disappointment.

He couldn't remember how many times he had been disappointed.

I don't know who it was, and let out a pinch of flames. Suddenly, the dark hall was illuminated by the flames. Zhong Xian shivered and pushed away the person who was holding him tight. The moment he saw Zhong Li with his slender eyes, It turned red in vain.

"It's really you?"

"It's me, second brother."

"Little brother."

Zhong Xian hugged him tightly again, and the perfect expression that was always wrapped in a mask was completely torn apart.

"It's good to be back, it's good to be back." This sentence seems to be comforting Zhongli, but also comforting himself.

Feel the warmth and dampness from the neck. Feeling moist, Zhong Xian raised his arm and gently patted Zhongli's back, like his silent comfort.

-------

After recognizing the relatives and calming down their emotions, the two sat in the living room and began to chat about the experiences of these years.

"Little brother, where did you go after that mission?" Zhong Li, with

red and swollen eyelids, paused when he heard this, and opened his mouth, but he swallowed back the words that were about to blurt out.

He lowered his head in disappointment, "I didn't go anywhere. I was injured when I was doing the mission. I have been hiding in a hidden place to recuperate for the past few years. No, I plan to go back to you when the injury is healed." Speaking of