Xu Fuhuan gently touched his head, "What are you looking at? You are smiling so happily."

Xu Fuhuan cherished that his world was only himself, so he doted on him all these years. His lawlessness, even if he loses his temper a little, he is mostly tolerant and understanding.

After all, not everyone can bear the fact that only two people can see themselves in the whole world, and Xu Fuhuan, as the person Hua Shijun loves deeply, is not only the noblest person in the world, but also surrounded by countless beauties.

Seeing that Xu Fuhuan changed the subject, Hua Shijun didn't pursue it, but just curled his lips and said: "The palace is really boring, and you don't have time to accompany me recently, so I asked Ah Qing to find some words to relieve the boredom, but I didn't expect that Those scripts are quite interesting."

"Oh?" Xu Fuhuan walked into the inner hall, heard the words, raised his eyebrows and said, "How interesting?"

Hua Shijun didn't speak, but tilted his head and watched Xu Fuhuan take off the dragon robe without blinking, revealing the snow-white clothes and trousers inside. The clothes were made of extremely thin material, and Xu Fuhuan It's a demon. Not only has his face remained unchanged over the years, but his originally tall but not muscular figure has been outlined with extremely smooth muscle lines under the thin obscene clothes under the day-to-day exercise.

Hua Shijun couldn't help but licked his lips, "Fuhuan, I, I, we haven't exercised for some time, right?" "

Huh?" Xu Fuhuan, who was still waiting for Hua Shijun's reply, turned Turn your head, and see Hua Shijun's eyes are fascinated and his face is salivating, and there is nothing he doesn't understand.

Xu Fuhuan raised the corners of his lips subconsciously, and immediately put aside the brocade robe that his fingers had just touched, but slowly pulled off the obscene belt, revealing his tight abdominal muscles in Hua Shijun's expectant eyes And a seductive body full of explosive power.

As the obscene clothes peeled off, Xu Fuhuan put his fingers on his waist, and said with a light smile, "Want to see it?" Hua

Shijun's eyes were blurred at this moment, and his thoughts had long been taken away by the goblin in front of him. When I heard Xu Fuhuan's words, I instinctively nodded my head several times.

"Hehe!" A deep and melodious laughter instantly filled the entire bedroom.

Xu Fuhuan turned around and hugged Hua Shijun, and leaned over to hold his lips, "You, you, you are really obsessed with sex." The two of them turned upside down

all

afternoon, and Xu Fuhuan hugged him tightly Playing with his long hair, he said, "I have really wronged you these years."

Hua Shijun didn't think so. He started chasing Xu Fuhuan from the world of the ghost king and has been chasing Xu Fuhuan until now. Fu Huan's wholehearted love, he is already very satisfied.

"I'm not wronged. I think it's good. Although I'm a bit regretful that you have the whole country in your world besides me, I'm glad that there is only you in my world. Only in this way can I love you wholeheartedly." "

Silly Melon."

What else could Xu Fuhuan say, he felt that Hua Shijun was wronged, but Hua Shijun was enjoying himself.

A few days later, Prime Minister You went to the coastal disaster area with the regent with a sad face. Before leaving, the regent called Xu Fuhuan and said that he wanted to take the prince out to see him. Xu Fuhuan thought about it and agreed.