After finishing speaking, Xu Fuhuan ignored Hua Shijun's struggle, and vines melted out of his fingers, directly tied his limbs to the bedpost, and peeled off his outer robe little by little with his cool fingers.

...

"No, no... um... I don't want it anymore." After

working hard for a day and two nights, I finally got this little thing who said I don't want it but has an honest body.

Xu Fuhuan looked down at the person lying in his arms who was yelling no even in his dreams, and sneered.

This superficial man, no, is a superficial male ghost.

Does he love enough now?

Xu Da and Xu Er, who were guarding outside the house, looked at each other, you look at me, I look at yours, they don't know what happened in this day and two nights, so his master didn't even let them touch the door .

Early the next morning, when Hua Shijun opened his eyes, what he saw was Xu Fuhuan's sneering face.

"Morning, superficial male ghost."

Hua Shijun had just woken up, his mind was still in a dazed state, when he heard Xu Fuhuan greeting him, he subconsciously replied: "Morning, husband." "Heh

! "Xu Fuhuan couldn't help chuckling, "Even if you call me husband, I won't let you go." After

finishing speaking, Xu Fuhuan turned over and pressed him down again, "You know Yes, men have strong desires in the morning."

Hua Shijun was horrified to notice that something was reviving in his thigh, and he finally remembered what happened last night, and his eyes almost popped out of fright.

"No, I was wrong, I was really wrong."

Hearing Hua Shijun's crying voice, Xu Fuhuan raised his eyebrows, "Where did you go wrong?"

Uh!

Where did he go wrong? In order to eat Xu Fuhuan's piece of meat, it's easy for him!

But no matter how much he likes Xu Fuhuan, he can't stop working day and night, he can't stand it!

"I shouldn't doubt your sincerity, and I shouldn't provoke your love for me. In short, no matter what happens, it's all my fault." Hua Shijun apologized awkwardly, and tugged at the side that was thrown aside with his slender fingers. The thin quilt seems to be able to stop Xu Fuhuan's beastly behavior.

Xu Fuhuan didn't really want to do anything to him, this day and two nights were already Hua Shijun's limit, if he didn't restrain himself, Hua Shijun's soul and body designation would not be able to bear it. Fortunately, he has a demon body cultivated into an immortal, except for being a little cold, everything else is fine. If he possesses an ordinary person, he may be seriously ill after this time. But- "You said last night that you took advantage of my relationship, how many worlds did you travel with me?" Xu Fuhuan didn't care about it at the time, it doesn't mean he won't settle accounts later. "Ah? Did you hear it wrong?" Xu Fuhuan looked at Hua Shijun's innocent and pitiful eyes, and said angrily, "Pretend, keep pretending." " I really don't remember." Shi Jun rolled his eyes, frowned suddenly, and groaned in pain. "It hurts so much, I feel weak all over, Fu Huan, am I going to die?" Xu Fuhuan sneered as he watched Hua Shijun put on a show, got up and dressed himself, and then replied coolly, "You deserve it." Let you It's okay to seduce me. I locked myself in the room for the past two days, probably Xu Da and others outside thought that I was doing something shameful, and indeed I was doing something shameful, but-- "My lord, you finally came out." Xu Da The excited, even suspicious look in his eyes immediately made Xu Fuhuan curse Hua Shijun secretly in his heart, what a worry-free guy. "It's hard work, do you want to go to rest for a while?"

"My lord, we're fine, it's just a trivial matter, but the genius doctor Wuchen has visited you several times, do you see?" Xu Dao carefully glanced at the smug expression on his master's face, startled.

He was a little more sensitive than the others. There were a few ambiguous voices in the young master's room from time to time in the past few days, and the strange movements of the young master the day before yesterday made him suspect that the young master seemed to be in trouble. Xu Fuhuan thought for a while, he was so entangled by Hua Shijun these days, but he forgot about Hua Shijun's body. Wu Chen came to him to discuss the matter of burying Hua Shijun. Thinking of this, Xu Fuhuan ordered: "I don't need to tidy up my house, you go to rest first, after you rest, come to me, then we can discuss about going back to the imperial city." After finishing speaking, Xu Fuhuan Fu Huan went directly to Wu Chen, leaving Xu Da and Xu Er looking at each other. Back to the imperial city? Prince Yu's mansion is gone, and the current emperor is just an eight-year-old doll. What are they going to do when they go back? Is it possible that the son is thinking? With an idea in his mind, Xu Da couldn't sleep, so he quickly summoned other hidden guards and began to discuss the matter of meeting the imperial city. Xu Fuhuan didn't intend to bury Hua Shijun, he was still waiting to find capable people to help Hua Shijun resurrect after he became emperor, but there was only one snow lotus, and the preservation of the body was a bit troublesome. In this case, he needs to snatch the throne in the shortest possible time, and then use the fastest speed to gather capable people and strange men from all over the world. Xu Fuhuan's identity is very good. At the beginning, his father's father, the first emperor's preferred heir, was Prince Yu, but he didn't know what went wrong, and it was his uncle Huang who took the throne. He only needed to find the emperor The imperial decree left by grandpa can be justified by the Qing emperor. However, although the current emperor is young, the court has long been controlled by powerful ministers and the regent. It is a bit difficult for him to seize the throne. "My lord, my subordinates have something to report." In the middle of the moon, a candle illuminated the entire study, Xu Fuhuan sat above, and the hidden guards knelt below.

"When the prince had an accident, he gave his subordinates a piece of jade pendant and a letter, but when his subordinates found you, you fell into a coma, and then..."

Xu Da thought of the hardships his son had suffered, and remembered the hatred again. The source of the matter - Hua Shijun.

"This subordinate brought the letter and the jade pendant. Don't worry, this subordinate has never seen these things before. They were buried with you at the beginning..." buried them.

Xu Fuhuan smiled indifferently, and took the letter and jade pendant from Xu Da's hand. Although the envelope was tightly wrapped in oiled paper, it still smelled of dirt and corpses.

It's hard for them, because of this letter and jade pendant, they secretly dug his coffin.