"Why does it matters to you?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him.

"Because I'm your uncle and I care for you" He said almost immediately.

"Well, if you really care for me, you wouldn't have asked me if I'm enjoying being famous instead you would have asked if I'm getting affected by them or not? You would have asked if I'm feeling safe or not with thousands of strangers following me everywhere with their huge cameras and mikes? You would have asked if I'm feeling offended and violated by them or not? No?" I replied back and saw him getting speechless.

"It-its not lik-like that, Evelyn" He stammered and drank the water.

"Of course it's not like that" I said angrily and turned away from him and looked at my plate angrily.

"Okay okay, enough now" Mrs parkar said looking at me and Leo worriedly.

"I have made dessert. Wanna try?" She asked to which everyone nodded.

I sighed angrily but nodded at her. She quickly got up and went inside the kitchen to get the dessert.

Soon she came back with chocolate pudding in her hand. She served that to everyone and then to herself.

"Wow mom, it's amazing" Liam commented happily.

I took a bite of pudding and moaned a little from the taste.

This is really delicious.

"Yeah it's too good" Celia said and gave a thumbs up to mrs parkar.

"You're trying Sofia's handmade Chocolate pudding for the first time, isn't it Evelyn?" Leo asked smirking a little at me.

"Anyways Sofia, it's really good. And you know this kinda made me remember Nancy" Leo said with a big grin.

"You remember, you always used to make chocolate pudding for Nancy. She was the fan of your chocolate pudding" Leo completed and looked at me.

"Yes I remember that. Nancy was always like 'please make chocolate pudding aunt sofi' and then I used to make that for her" Mrs parkar said laughing a little.

"Yes. You never said no to Nancy wishes. What a pure bond that was" Leo said and smiled brightly at mrs parkar.

"But everything got changed and ruined because of a bitch's birth" I swear I heard him mumbling slowly.

I quickly looked at him in shock. Leo saw me looking at him and quickly gave me a nervous smile and then looked away from me.

I swear I heard that. I'm not hallucinating or something. I heard it. I know that.

I again looked at Leo but this time he ignored my gaze.

"Y-you..."

"Ev, did you liked that pudding?" Mrs parkar asked when I was about to question Leo.

I turned towards her and nodded. "Yes, it's really delicious" I said to which her face turned more bright. She gave me a million dollar smile and turned towards Mr parkar, probably to share her happiness.

I once again turned towards Leonardo but to my surprise he was already gone.

This man is definitely two faced devil.

- Next Day -

After a hectic day at school, I was finally free from the school. I sighed happily when I entered inside the house with Liam by my side. Now I can finally rest a little.

"You look quite happy" Liam said looking at me.

"I'm happy" I said rolling my eyes playfully at him.

"May I know why?" Liam asked crossing his arms across his chest and fake glared me.