♕Chapter 15♕

The place of deyanira-

A/n - Min jae sat on his chair as his legs were on the table , wasted....strongly affected by alcohol.As  Max, his left hand aka secretary but more likely his servant entered his dark cabin... he cleaned his surrounding...walking towards the table. He picked up all the trash as his eyes landed on a piece of paper...He picked it up but before he could read further min jae snatched it from his hand and pushed him away...

Min jae- WHAT ARE U DOING HERE ?

Max- Lord...I was just cleaning up-

Min jae- Shut ur mouth!

A/n - There max kept quite as he looked down...

Min jae- Ugh my head! Clean all this up..i will take rest by then.-They left ?

Max- Master they left from here about an hour ago 

A/n - As max nods..min jae walks out of the cabin....Max cleaned all the mess ... as he wiped the floor...which had a stain of blood when min jae shot luc in the leg. He careful picked up a few drops of blood in a small tube... he walked out of the cabin.

??? place-

Max- Take this.... i want you to find his family, as soon as possible.....

On the other hand - Luc's aprt.

A/n - Y/n helped luc to walk till his aprt and inside making him sit on the couch...as she bought the first aid kit...to bandage his wound.

Y/n - Done!

Luc- I am hungry 

Y/n - Hmm what do u want to eat ? I will make it for you...

Luc- Umm check the refrigerator 

A/n - As y/n walked up to the refrigerator...she asked 

Y/n -What dishes do u want ? 

Luc- As you know i am not well and a little sick too...i will take, Jajangmyeon with some yellow pickled radish, kimchi , raw onion slices with black bean paste...oh ho ho and don't forget the sweet and sour pork along with some pepper, fried potato and egg plant...and chicken too .Thats all.

Y/n- You don't look a sick person to me..your appetite is quite fine-

Luc- Ahhhh...my leg ! I feel so ill ! No one cares about me....i am all alone in this cruel world - I am so-

A/n - As luc laid down...acting as if he was dying..from a kidney attack....Fake crying-

Y/n - ALRIGHT ! I am cooking ! You keep quite

A/n - Y/n Turned towards the counter to start cooking as luc smirked slightly..

Luc- And some TEA too with ginger!

Y/n - Yea for sure shall i add a pinch of poison too ?*smiling*

Luc- h-haha No ginger is enough..*nervous laugh **gulps*