Kason

Freshman Year;

Dad had some more of his friends over last night, they decided to tell me everything they wanted to do to me if we were ever alone. They said that it would be our little secret. My father wouldn't let them take everything, because he planned on saving me for the right opportunity. The following morning and I can still feel their hands all over me, making my skin crawl as I get ready for my first day of high school.

Middle school hadn't been so bad, I even made a friend last year; I can't wait to see him again. We had become inseparable over the last year, he was always so nice to me. I quietly head down the stairs and thankfully dad was nowhere to been seen, so I quickly slipped out the door. A car was waiting for me at the end of my driveway, and I smiled as a very handsome face smiled back.

As close as we were I must admit I had a bit of a crush on my friend, I mean how could I not? Summer had been enough time for both of us to mature and develop a bit more. He had obviously bulked up, as my own form had rounded out a bit in certain places, even tho I'm still just as slim.

"Hey you!" He said with a big grin on his face as I opened the door and climbed in. He was dressed differently than his normal look. He was sporting a black t-shirt with dark washed jeans. I was impressed, he definitely pulled off the look well, but I was still fairly confused; he never used to wear such dark clothing. I brush it off as we drive off to school, listening to music booming from the radio, feeling happy for the first time in weeks. I hadn't seen him in person the last month and a half of summer, as I was healing from some pretty serious injuries. I didn't want him to see me like that, and try to step in getting himself hurt or worse... I couldn't have that happen again. So over the last month, we would just speak over the phone mostly. 

Our school came into view and he pulled in parking next to a dark blue sports car, three guys were standing beside it. I looked each of them over and noticed they were dressed similarly to Kason. They all nod towards us, turning towards Kason; "Do you know them?" I ask.

"Yeah! We met at the garage I worked at over this summer. They're pretty cool guys." He says while turning off the car and opening his door climbing out. I followed and stood next to my door as I watched him meet his friends. One of them glances over at me and smirks.

"So, Kason is that your girl?" One of them asked. Kason looked at me and swallowed "Nah." I knew we were friends but that hurt. It wasn't what he said it was the fact he almost looked embarrassed of me for some reason.

"Hello little lady, I'm Logan. That there is Asher and the brooding one is Jayden." He said pointing to the other two guys leaning against the car. "So, since you aren't Kason's girl maybe, me and you can have some fun together." His arm wrapped around my shoulder, his hand skimmed my arm softly as his mouth moved his mouth closer to my ear.

"You smell sweet enough to eat." He whispered into my ear and my heart stopped. His words and the feeling of his touch sent panic through me, my mind flashing back to the memories of those men touching me. My heart began to race, and I pulled away from him, stumbling back.

One of the guys laughed. " You burned her Logan." I think it was Jayden that said it teasingly but Logan looked angry. "What? Are you too good to be touched or something? Sorry Sunny, but you are not worth my time." Logan snapped and I looked at Kason for help. His eyes were low , and he pretended he didn't see what was going on.

I stepped back further, turning and walking away towards the front steps of the school. Hot tears slid down my cheeks as I walked down the hallway, looking for my locker.

After that first day, Kason shut me out; he even started to laugh at some of their inappropriate remarks they'd make towards me. As weeks passed, he even joined in on the pranks and jokes. The only friend I had turned into a nightmare. Then this girl started hanging around them, and of course her and her friends joined in with the boys on tormenting me. But they were far, far worse.