𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒

Start from the beginning

"Scott?" Mrs. Finch questions again. 

"Yeah, one sec. Sorry." Scott apologizes quietly as he looks down at the book and flipping through the pages, trying to find the right page. 

"Scott..." Mrs. Finch says. 

Scott looks down at the book, tapping his ear and signaling for Liam to talk. 

"She's here. She's in history class right now. Tracy. She's here." Liam whispers, unheard by Lydia and Jane, as they both have human senses. 

Theo glances at the door, listening to Liam too. 

"Tell me what he says and I'll not hold a grudge against you," Jane tells the hazel-eyed boy, half-threateningly. 

"I didn't know you were holding a-" Theo begins, frowning confused. 

"Stiles was my first friend in Beacon Hills and is currently my best friend and partner in crime. I don't care how much I really believe you or how much Scott believes you. I stand by my best friend. But I might give you a chance." Jane states. 

Theo looks over at her. "Tracy's here. She's in history class. Which Liam shares with Tracy and Hayden Romero." 

Jane purses her lips, nodding slightly.

"Wait a second- Were- Were you just playing me?" Theo questions. 

Jane shrugs. "Perhaps. You can never be too guarded around a supernatural. I'm human. You're stronger and faster. You got claws and fangs." 

Theo narrows his hazel-colored gaze at the auburn-haired Parrish girl, wondering what's so special about her and why he's grown attached. He never thought he would care this much about the human girl. 

🐺🌕🦈

Scott and Mr. Yukimura carry Tracy out of the school as Liam and Hayden watch them. They carry her to Stiles' car to take her to the animal clinic. 

Jane and Liam walk over to Kira, Isaac, and Lydia after Hayden walks away from Liam. 

"They're taking her to the animal clinic?" Kira questions. 

"Yeah, to see if Deaton can figure out what's wrong with her," Liam replies between heavy breaths after they have run towards the kitsune and banshee. 

"What's wrong with her is that she killed two people," Lydia whispers. "Her father and, according to Parrish, her psychiatrist." 

"Isn't there anyone else we can talk to?" Kira questions Liam and Jane. "Does she still have her mom? Any family?" 

Lydia presses her lips together, looking down but a hint of realization crosses her face and she looks up at Kira. "Alpha." She states. "If she's a werewolf, she has an alpha, right?" 

Kira nods slowly and slightly. 

"Anyone knows if a new one's moved into Beacon Hills?" Lydia questions. 

"No, but there is an old one. One of the oldest." Kira states and turns to Liam and Jane. "We know her." 

"And her pack," Liam states with a slightly annoyed look, knowing he has to talk to Brett. 

"You go over to her pack. I'm gonna go to the clinic and help. Be careful, J." Isaac states, before walking out of the school. 

🐺🌕🦈

Mason, Liam, and Jane walk in from between the benches and look at Brett training with his teammates. Without a shirt, revealing his abs. 

Mason has his mouth open slightly, admiring the werewolf. Brett spots them after making a shot, placing his lacrosse stick behind his neck. 

𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒 [𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐎𝐂]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara