𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?...

I was on the block wid all the boys n we was smokin n drinking n shii n Roscoe wid his dumbass came over high asf wid like 10 bitches next to his ho ass

"Look nigga I brought ya'll some bitches." He mumbled, his arms wrapped round 2 of them and we all started laughing.

"Look Dd I picked one out especially for yo ass." He mumbled pointing at one.

"Nah i'm good. Thanks doe bro." I mumbled dapping him up and he looked at me confused.

"Dd passing off a bitch? Who is this nigga?" He asked and I smiled.

"Imma changed man yu heard?" I mumbled and Notti dapped me up and I smiled.

"Okay coo got you one." He mumbled looking at Notti and he shook his head.

"Tryna get me someone already." He mumbled and Roscoe was 'pissed'

"All you niggas gettin bitches. Where all da fun mane?" He asked and Ddot looked at him.

"Ha i'm single imma take a few of them from you." He mumbled and Roscoe smiled and let some of them go n they was rubbin all over ma nigga.

~

I was callin Ava when I got home but she was just ignoring me. I messaged her too and she saw them but didn't reply. Ian do nun doe...... What is she on? She mad at me or some shit? I called Sky and she didn't answer either so Shev was the last one and none of them was answering they phone. 

𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒 😈🌍

Ma? You okay?
You ain't replying to ma messages.
You mad at me or sum shit?
What I do mami?
You hurtin?
You want food or sum?
Imma come over.

𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚜 💕🌍

No don't i'm fine Dd.

𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒 😈🌍

So wa happen? 
You sound mad...
I do something?
Baby...
Ava...
Stop playin.
Ava Joelle....
Bro what I do dicc?

Nah fr what I do? One thing ma mom taught me. When a girl mad at you, key thing is space. I'm no cheater, i'm real mean but wid ma girl? There's a whole other side of me. I been nothin but playful and gave her bare gifts n shit n she all of a sudden mad at me? Nah fr like someone tap into her head and ask her what I did.....

Me? Pregnant? I only just turned fucking 16. Bro my dad is gonna fucking kill me. Was bad enough that Devontae got his bm pregnant now me? But pops loves Millaniah. I don't know what the fuck to do. Talking to Dd just made it all more real. I ignored the 25 missed calls he left and the bare messages. Sky and Shev went home but Sky said she was gon come back after Shev fell asleep and Pops was down stairs. I have no fucking clue how i'm gon tell him. If he gon b mad or he gon b happy. I was mad scared for my life but went down and saw him and mama on the couch. I stood in front of them playing with my fingers madddd.

"What happen?" Pops asked sitting up a bit and I looked at him and started tearing up.

"Ava." Mama whispered and I looked between them both.

"I um. I- just don't get mad." I mumbled suppressing my tears and they looked at me confused.

"Okay..." They both trailed off.

"No promise me." I mumbled and they looked between each other.

"We promise. What is it ma?" Pops asked and a tear left my eye.

"I um. We-" I mumbled cutting myself off.

"Hey look at me and breathe. What is it." He whispered cupping my face and I took deep breaths.

"I um have a baby." I mumbled and he looked at me confused.

"Wym you have a baby?" He asked and I started crying.

"Pa i'm sorry I didn't know I swear." I mumbled thinking his ass was gon be furious and he looked at me and smiled.

"You pregnant?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered and he hugged me.

"Ma you don't have to b sorry. It's a part of life but real pressed you ain't used protection. Who ya bd?" He asked and I looked at him while he wiped my face.

"Dd." I mumbled and his face dropped.

"That same annoying David kid that won't stop annoying me about the difference between empanadas and patties?" He asked a smile slowly forming his face and I nodded.

"It's okay baby. Be careful next time." He mumbled and I hugged mamma too who just smiled the whole time.

"You tell Dd?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Go tell him. Like rn." She mumbled and I chuckled and ran up to my room and grabbed my phone.

𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚜 💕🌍

Dd...

𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒 😈🌍

Yea...

𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚜 💕🌍

I gotta show you sum...

𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒 😈🌍

What is it?...

𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚜 💕🌍

𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒 😈🌍Isa pregnancy test that says positive

𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒 😈🌍
Isa pregnancy test that says positive...

𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒 😈🌍
Was dis gotta do wid you being mad at me?...

𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚜 💕🌍
Dd it's mine. I wasn't mad I was thinking...

𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒 😈🌍
Wachu sayin?...

𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚜 💕🌍
Whatcu think?

𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒 😈🌍
YOUR PREGNANT?!

𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚜 💕🌍
Mmmh

𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒 😈🌍
Stop fucking playing.

𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚜 💕🌍
Wrd 2 everything.

𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒 😈🌍
Ohhhh shittttttttt.
Hol on ft me.

I smiled and ft him and his face appeared on the screen..............