𝙷𝚎𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚊 𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜...

We...well I kinda left hp before Slime and Shev. Ddot and Notti was still there with her and Jay was in the car smoking as usual. I don't know what it is about Slime but she just......I don't even know. She's kinda mean but all smiles. I wouldn't say I like her since a nigga just met her like yesterday but still...... I was walking around in circles for no apparent reason till Ddot came and wrapped his arm round ma neck. 

"So you like her?" He asked and I looked at him confused. 

"Like who?" I asked and he smacked his lips.

"Stop playin dicc. You like Ava" He mumbled and I didn't say anything.

Him being him he started jumping around and hitting me.

"Stop fucking hitting me dicc." I semi yelled and he was defo startled.

"Jheez nigga. But you like herrrrrr." He mumbled being a dick.

"No I didn't say yes." I mumbled grabbing my lighter and ma roll up and lighting it.

"But you didn't say no." He whispered smiling.

"Why yo ass always gotta b smart wid it?" I asked and he shrugged and Notti finally came out after being in there for got knows how long.

"Wsg. We gotta go home bro. Mamma gon beat ya ass." He mumbled taking the blunt from me.

"Why me?" I asked and he smacked his lips. 

"Mtch Dd be fore reel now." He mumbled already getting high after like 4 pulls.

"Yea okay." I mumbled and we got in the car n went home.

~

Mane I woke up at like 11 n I really didn't feel like going to that jail cell foe 8 hours so I slept in and actually decided to go. Not to see Ava but to learn........You have got to be shitting me obviously I went to see Ava. I hopped in the shower n brushed ma teeth and everything n changed...

 I hopped in the shower n brushed ma teeth and everything n changed

A nigga didn't have time to go all out but still looked fly doe. BALENCIAGAS AWWW DA WAYYYYYY. But fr doe ma hair? Look like I just woke up.......Okay maybe I did but that's not the point. I went to the main and grabbed me sum cereal but didn't even try putting it in a bowl and just poured it in ma mouth same with the milk.