𝙽𝚘 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝...

Sky was being a bum and wanted me to come over after a bitch just got backshots but yk thats ma killy so had to do what I had to do

Sky was being a bum and wanted me to come over after a bitch just got backshots but yk thats ma killy so had to do what I had to do. I had showered after Dd came back from gettin his tortilla from ma n he wanted to b mad corny and shower with me n this nigga uses so much fucking shampoo it's unbelievable. I was lotioning my legs when notti walked in. His ass lucky I was dressed.

"Why you wearing stitch?" He asked and I looked at my outfit...

"Cs I feel like wearing stitch." I mumbled and he sighed and sat next to me.

"I need help." He mumbled and I looked at him confused and he sighed.

"I wanna ask a girl out. Ava." He mumbled and I smiled

"Does she have a name?" I asked and he smiled.

"Niyah." He mumbled n I looked at him while putting on my shoes.

"Damn. All I gotta say is be yourself init. Just don't do the gay shit." I mumbled and he smacked his lips.

"I'm not gay Avaaaaa." He mumbled and Ddot came up.

"Hey papi." Notti mumbled and I looked at him and he covered his mouth.

"I see what you mean." He whispered and I smiled while Dd came out my bathroom.

"Where you goin?" He asked and I looked up at him.

"Shev's." I whispered and he screwed me.

"One how you gon drive there n yo legs hurtin like crazy and second yo ass best put a fucking jacket or hoodie on." He mumbled waving his finger round like crazy.

"Okay gimmi ya hoodie then." I mumbled and he took his grey tech off and handed it to me. 

"Don't loose it." He whispered and I smiled and got up and went downstairs just about.

"Going to Shev's?" Mamma asked and I nodded.

"Yea. Love you." I mumbled grabbing my car keys and she smiled.

"Bring this for her and Sky. Love you too baby." She whispered handing me 2 wrapped up tortillas and I smiled and left and went to Shev's

~

It's been 2 days since I went to Shev's and she was not her best. All the cramps n shit was not doing her good and Sky had no clue what to do so she called me. Let's just say Shev was pissed. Like she was throwing things and crying and screaming before it went to smiles and then it repeated. I was laying in my bed and Pops came in w tacos with shrimp in it and I gagged at the smell.

"Tf?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Pa that smells disgusting." I mumbled and he looked at me confused.

"It's how your mom always makes it..." He trailed off coming closer and I ran to my bathroom and threw up mad heavy.

Ion know what the fuck happened till I felt Mama grabbing my hair and rubbing my back. I love her tacos but that? That smelt foul. Ion even know how to describe it, it just stinks like real bad.

"What happened?" She asked once I stopped and I wiped my mouth and washed it out.

"I dunno. It just smells." I whispered leaning my head on the wall and she looked at me confused.

"That's how I always make it tho..." She mumbled a little hurt.

"Ma no. It's not you. I don't know what happened. You know I love your food this time? It just smelt a bit off." I whispered and Sky came up with a Shev who was in tears.

"She's doing my head in. Sky get me pickles. Sky ion want it. Sky get me a tampon. Never mind Sky ion need it. UGH Shev what you want. Really baby what is it?" She asked and Shev looked at Sky.

"I'm sorry." She whispered tearing up and Sky hugged her.

"You coo mami. You mad annoying doe stop crying." She mumbled and Sky looked at me.

"What happened to you? You look awful." She mumbled sitting next to me.

"Thanks Sky." I mumbled sarcastically.

"Sorry mh but seriously what happened?" She asked and Mama left and I looked at Sky.

"Ion know pa came in with mamas tacos and they smelt nasty n I threw up." I mumbled and she started laughing.

"You n Dd fucked like 2 days ago right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Fuck that gotta do wid dis?" I asked and she looked at me stupid.

"Dumbass you checked you pregnant?" She asked and I looked at her silly.

"Pregnant? Your funny Skylar." I mumbled and she looked at me seriously.

"No I haven't." I mumbled thinking about it.

Hehehe she funny asf.......right?

"You got a test?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yea I got some stored up in the cabinet." I whispered and she walked out the bathroom and went to my room where Shev was laying on my bed.

I took the test and was waiting mad impatient while Sky was drawing on my wall for some reason but it looked real cool. The timer ended and I flipped it over............