𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊𝚑...

We had gotten home like 2 hours ago after getting Milly from my brother and Dd hasn't let her go since

We had gotten home like 2 hours ago after getting Milly from my brother and Dd hasn't let her go since. She's cried, eaten and taken a shit and all of it Dd did. I won't lie they was the cutest to see and currently Dd was laying on the couch with Milly on his chest and they was both fast asleep...

"I think he likes you." Ma mumbled from behind me and I looked at her.

"What? No. Were friends. I think." I mumbled and she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Just saying." She mumbled and I looked back at the 2 and a smile formed my face.

" She mumbled and I looked back at the 2 and a smile formed my face

^^^^ How they was sleeping

Dd like me? Ew. But not ew. I was lost in my thoughts not hearing my phone buzz in my pocket. 

𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚍⭕️𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐...

"Wsh mh?" He asked as soon as I answered.

"Nun." I whispered.

"Why you whispering?" He whispered back and I flipped the camera and showed him Dd and Milly.

"Oh shit. Notti look." Ddot whispered and Notti's head poked in the camera and he looked at his brother and smiled. 

"I say give him a baby." He mumbled and I flipped it back.

"Ha your funny." I mumbled and he shrugged. 

"He fr sleeping?" Notti asked and I nodded.

"Yea I think so." I mumbled and he looked at me. 

"Stick your finger in his ear and see." He mumbled and I looked at him funny.

"Fuck no." I whispered and he shrugged. 

"Take the baby from him and see." Ddot mumbled staring at the game on the screen and I set ma phone up so they could see and went to grab Milly.

"Don't you dare." He mumbled and I looked at Ddot. 

"He's awake." I whispered and Milly moved and he looked down and saw her eyes open.