5 ¦ Rolex on my wrist, I'm the nice guy

Start from the beginning

After an hour, we finally reach Sunghoon's large, fenced-in estate. It's almost twice the size of the mansion I live in, and I wonder what a single person needs so much space for.

Ethan stops in front of the gates, which are guarded by two security. "Name?" one of them, a tall middle-aged man with a full bald head and a black suit, asks brashly. "Dolores Rey," Ethan says boredly.

The balding man pokes his head into Ethan's rolled-down window to catch a glimpse of me. I smile briefly at him, not knowing what else to do, but he pulls his head back out with an unchanged, serious expression and signals to his colleague that he can open the gate.

The slightly younger man with a full head of hair and a black suit types in a code and shortly thereafter the gate opens automatically. "Thank you very much," Ethan says, driving through the gate as he rolls the window back up.

"What an unfriendly bunch," he sighs shaking his head, obviously not seeming to have planned to say it out loud.

"Sorry, you didn't hear that," he adds quickly, giving me a quick glance through the rearview mirror. "Every single word," I reply with a laugh. "But I totally agree with you, Ethan."

Ethan loosens the tie on his neck a bit before laughing as well. "I'm relieved to hear that," he replies.

As Ethan stops the car on the large driveway and I get out, the front door opens and a woman who can be in her forties at the most awaits me with a scrutinizing look.

With a wave, I signal Ethan that he can drive. He returns my wave with a nod before making a U-turn on the large driveway with the light-colored stones and drives off.

"Good afternoon, I'm Dolores Rey," I introduce myself politely and smile at the woman who is obviously Sunghoon's maid. She returns my smile, but the smile is put on. I can tell by her lackluster blue eyes, which reflect more of a dislike for me instead of joy.

"Mr. Park is still in, well, female company just now. But I'll inform him of your presence," the maid informs me, looking at me mockingly.

I dislike her spiteful manner, but what displeases me far more is the fact that Sunghoon seems to be enjoying himself with other women while portraying me as a bad person for kissing another man.

"Where is he?", I ask his maid, trying not to let on that I am furious. "I will inform him of my presence myself." The maid nods and points to the shiny staircase. "Up the stairs, second door on the right," she informs me, winking.

Hastily, I climb the stairs and open said door without knocking. But on the other side, something quite different awaits me than what the maid told me, or as I understood it from her clearly deliberately confusing words.

It is not Sunghoon sleeping with another woman, but Sunghoon sitting in front of his bathroom mirror with a black smock around his shoulders, having his hair styled by a woman who is at least in her fifties.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?", Sunghoon wants to know. His brown eyes scrutinize me briefly before he averts his eyes from me and sighs in annoyance.

"Thank you, Elizabeth. That's enough." Sunghoon rises from his chair and removes the gown to hand it to Elizabeth. She nimbly packs all her utensils into a large suitcase before leaving the bathroom.

"I'm sorry," I say, embarrassed, lowering my eyes. This is getting off to a good start. But it's all the maid's fault, who spun it like Sunghoon was just doing some naughty things to a woman who isn't me. Not that I would have liked to be in her place, but it's the principle.

"Your maid made it sound like something else was going on up here right now." "And then you got jealous," Sunghoon states with a sly grin on his lips.

He walks up to me and stops immediately in front of me. My breath catches in my throat as we're so close, my cheeks heating up as I think back to the situation almost a week ago.

"No," I reply shaking my head and clearing my throat as a lump has formed in my throat. "So I'm allowed to do anything else with another woman?", Sunghoon wants to know. His brown eyes sparkle at me in amusement while his lips are formed into a grin.

"Am I allowed to do anything else with another man?", I ask him the counter question and cross my arms in front of my chest. Sunghoon eyes me briefly before shaking his head.

"You're cute," he says. A slight smirk plays around his full lips. "Why do you keep saying that?", I want to know, rolling my eyes. The last time we saw each other, Sunghoon told me the exact same thing. Namely, that I'm cute when I get upset.

"Because." Sunghoon replies, taking another step closer to me. My cheeks are glowing by now and the heart in my chest is pumping faster. He does this on purpose to provoke these very reactions in me and to amuse himself with it. So I take a step back.

"You want to spend time with me and I'm already bored," I say after taking one deep breath through that nose to calm my excitement a little.

" I have something great planned. You're going to love it," Sunghoon promises me and walks past me to leave the bathroom. "Come with me."

I follow Sunghoon down the big staircase, where I glance at his maid, who looks at me spitefully. For a short moment I have the uneasy feeling that this woman is jealous of me. However, I immediately discard this absurd thought.

"We are going to visit an art gallery," Sunghoon informs me. My eyes widen and I look at Sunghoon, who has obviously put real thought into this.

"When we met in person, I picked out your interest in art. I hope my idea isn't totally off base." "The idea is... Good," I retort.

In truth, the idea isn't just good, it's perfect. Or at least it would be if we had met under different circumstances. It's been a long time since I last went to an art gallery.

"We should go," Sunghoon informs me, glancing at the silver Rolex around his wrist.

A/N: The actual line of yoongi is "Ice on my wrist i'm the nice guy." But yea i changed it a lil bit so the title matches this chapter and yea i knoooow TMI.