Leela: Helloooooo?

Leela: We had an appointment to buy you a dress for Yeosang's birthday. Remember?

Dolores: Oh, I'm so sorry... I'm sick and probably won't come. Forgot to cancel on you.... Sorry

The door to my room opens and I flinch in shock as Sunghoon enters my room in a dark blue suit.

"Can't you knock?!", I ask, averting my eyes from the young man with the perfectly laid brown hair. I don't want to see his face, it already haunts me in the nightmares that have plagued me since we last met.

Sunghoon's cold fingers grab my chin and he pulls my face in his direction. His cold brown eyes bore deep into mine and for a brief moment my breath catches because with a single glance into his eyes he makes me feel like I'm an open book from which he can read all my hidden secrets and needs at once.

"You're coming downstairs with me now," he says firmly. Angrily, I pull my eyebrows together and want to free my face from his grip, but he tightens the grip of his fingers on my chin, making it almost painful.

"I'm not hungry," I retort, rolling my eyes. "I don't give a shit if you're hungry or not," Sunghoon retorts, "You can act as childish as you want. I'll still marry you" "Why?", I ask pissed off.

I look Sunghoon straight in the eyes, pleading for an answer. I just can't understand why anyone would want to marry someone they don't know. Sunghoon returns my gaze and I hope to detect the slightest trace of emotion in his brown eyes, but in vain. His gaze remains cold and inscrutable.

Instead of answering me, he lets go of my face and steps back, then he turns his back on me. "I'll be waiting for you in the dining room. In ten minutes. Get ready, you look terrible," Sunghoon says simply, crossing his arms behind his back before leaving my room and leaving the door open behind him. I look after him angrily before reaching for my cell phone.

Leela: Oh no... Yeosang was so looking forward to seeing you. Get well soon, Lola (Lola is one of many shortening for Dolores in Spain).

And suddenly I have an idea that might help me go to Yeosang's birthday party tomorrow after all. A little too motivated, I jump up from my bed and immediately feel the blood rush to my legs. Black shadows block my vision and I feel dizzy.

This is because for days I have only left the bed to go to the bathroom. Also, I have hardly eaten or drunk anything.

After a few seconds of remaining on the edge of my bed, my circulation calms down again and I quickly change. Less than ten minutes later, dressed in black jeans and a black blouse, I'm standing in the dining room where Teresa has just served dinner.

"There you are," my father says, eyeing me critically. Obviously he has something to say, but he seems to keep it to himself so as not to scare me off again. Silently, I sit down next to Sunghoon at the set table, which seems to surprise both him and my father, but they don't comment on this either.

"That really smells delicious," I say as Teresa places the pot of her homemade vegetable soup in the middle of the table and the pleasant spicy aroma hits my nose. Ever since I was a little kid, I've loved Teresa's vegetable soup, because she used to make it for me when I wasn't feeling well.

"Thank you, Teresa." Teresa nods briefly before hurriedly leaving the dining room to tend to the main course in the kitchen. There is an awkward silence at the table as Teresa finally covers our empty soup plates to serve the main course. So I decide to break the constant silence.