33

So this is love.

This is the feeling I had been chasing my entire life. This is the place I was homesick for. Having the most beautiful girl in my arms.

Why does it still feel like a dream? Why does it feel like I would wake up at any moment and it will all fade away?

Amber shivers in my arms, pressing herself against my body harder. I run my fingers through her wet hair, feeling sorrow igniting in my chest. She was forced into that marriage like an animal to breed. No wonder the exaggerated importance of a child is engraved in her mind.

"Capo." My driver murmurs.

"You may leave," I say, as he quietly slips out of the car, not daring to steal a look at us.

Pulling Amber into my arms, I walk inside. An immediate groan passes my lips when I see the guys scattered in the living room. They were watching an auto race of last year, probably working out Archer's opponent's techniques.

"That's your fault! You fucking gave him the way." Ambrose screams, his eyes glued to the screen but it didn't let that slap on Archer's head miss.

"I would've died if I didn't get out of there." Archer snaps.

"Right. That guy was pushing hi-" Alex starts.

"Shut up, Alex! You have the smallest dick in the house so your opinion is equivalent to nothing." William growls at Alex before his eyes settle on us.

"Oh, hi! How was your date?" he wiggles his eyebrows at me.

Archer and Alex look back at us, smiling but Ambrose and James just ignored our presence.

"Why does it look like you two just fucked?" Alex giggles.

James' head snaps back, his eyes scanning me from head to toe before his hardened glare meets me. He gives me a don't put your dick in my sister look which I return with stop me if you can smirk.

"Alex! What did I just tell you about your opinions?" William snaps.

"Right," Alex mumbles quietly.

"William, stop being a bully." Archer chuckles, patting Alex's shoulder.

"I'm off to bed." I say turning to the stairs.

"If you've really fucked her then just inform us if it was worth the trouble." Ambrose speaks, turning to me with a smirk.

"Go cry about your mommy issues in the bathroom, Ambrose." I roll my eyes, as Alex rolls on the floor, laughing like a maniac.

"I love when we piss on Ambrose." William giggles.

Ambrose's jaw tightens as he looks back at the screen," Alex, get me some wine. The older, the better." he huffs.

"Why is that something a pedophile would say to a child?" Archer laughs.

"Ambrose." They sing as Ambrose throws the remote on the floor, storming out of the room.

My little ball of rage.

"William, I'll fucking kill you if you disturb us," I say, climbing the stairs.

"Oh, I know you love me," he yells after me.

Kicking the door shut behind me, I gently place Amber on the bed. Kicking off my loafers, I shrug out of my blazer.

A strained sigh leaves my lips as I take in Amber's wet body, her dress sticking to her body like a second skin. The way that white dress sat on her tan skin made infernal thoughts crowd up in my mind.