Family Reunion

The alliance just stare at their princess in shock.

"The princess is alive?", one Tenzellian said.

Tyler just look at his wife and walk towards her, "you came back?", he asks.

Luna place her hand on Tyler's cheek, "of course I come back", she said, "I feel like a coward if I hide while you fight", she admit.

Skyler land down right next to her partner and Luna use her other hand to gently groom him.

Tyler place a gentle kiss on her forehead, "wise decision", he comment.

Tyler turn back to the alliance.

"Let's fall back for now and time to think for our next move", he ordered.

All army head back to the headquarter.

The six mount their hybrid and walk alongside each other.

"I'm impressed that you change your mind quickly", Ezra said to the princess.

Luna just chuckle, "I know", she said, "that was selfish of me to just hide while all of you fight", she admit.

As they already near the headquarter, Luna just stare at it.

Tyler notice her, "are you alright?", he ask.

"Yeah", Luna answered, "just nervous", she admit, "everyone thinks I'm dead and now here I am".

"I'm sure it's fine", Tyler assured, "your sister would be thrilled to see you alive".

Luna just nod.

They finally made it back and everyone seem to notice her as their eyes widen in shock.

"It's the princess"

"I thought she died"

"What happened to her?"

"Did she come back from the dead?"

Luna heard some people says among the crowd.

It makes her feel nothing but guilt to abandoned them for the past year.

The six made it inside the headquarter and dismount their hybrid as they just walk in.

On their way to the office, they come across someone.

"How things going?", a male voice that they know who it belongs to.

They turn to the right and see Issac walking towards them.

The king froze when he sees his sister in law alive.

"Luna", he whisper.

"H- hi Issac", Luna said, shyly.

Issac just stare at her, "you're alive?", he asks.

"I am", Luna said nervously.

"How?", Issac asks.

"I reincarnate", Luna answered, "and now I'm back to help you guys".

Issac just stare at her for a moment before he smile, "welcome back", he greet and embrace her.

Luna return the embrace and soon they pulled away.

"How's Sunny?", she asks her brother in law.

Issac look at her in silent for a moment, "she didn't take it that well", he answered, Luna just look even sadder, "but she's doing her best to keep the people safe".

Luna know her sister would do anything to keep the people safe no matter what the cost, and that's the reason why she's proud of her.

"I need to see her", Luna said, "she needs to know that I'm alive".