Meeting You Again

3 Days Later In Arendelle:

Ariana is sitting on the dining room having breakfast with her Arendellian family. She still thinking about what Axel said the other day about Tenzella's condition. Yet she's still grateful they all are still alive.

However the feel of guilt of not helping is still in her.

"Ariana don't you agree?", Anna asks the princess, but Ariana didn't say anything.

They all look at her, "Ariana", Anna called her sister again.

This time she snap back to reality, "huh what?", she whisper and look at Anna, "sorry, I lost in my thought", she said.

"Alright that's it", Anna said and eyed the youngest, "what's wrong?", she asks, firmly.

Ariana just look at her and do her best to hide her guilt emotions, "nothings wrong", she replied.

"You're lying", Elsa said, "something keeps on bothering you lately".

Ariana show her sad face a bit as she look away from them, "I don't want to talk about it", she said, sadly.

The older sister look at each other before look back at the youngest, "alright", Anna said and Ariana look at her, "but when you're ready, we're here".

Ariana look at them and smile as she nodded.

*****

Ariana and Olaf go sit by the docks after a long walk around the kingdom.

Ariana don't want to bring the topic but she's curious about something.

"Olaf", she called.

The snowman look at the princess, "yeah?", he asks.

"Do you believe if there's another world outside ours?", Ariana asks, even if she's already know the right answer.

"Of course I do", Olaf answer, "we may not have the evidence about it, but there are a lot we didn't know about the world", he said, "like how Elsa got her powers and how do the trolls exist in the first place".

Ariana look at Olaf for a moment and she form a smile, "I guess you're right", she said and look back at the blue sea.

But hearing Olaf said that remind her of Tyler, her husband.

A single tear escape her eye and Olaf notice it.

"Are you alright", the snowman asks.

Ariana quickly wipe away the tears and look at Olaf with a sad smile, "yeah", she reply, "it's just your words remind me of someone", she said, "and I miss him dearly", the princess admit.

Olaf just look at her sadly then an Idea pop up in his head, "how about we make something on the kitchen", he suggest.

Ariana look at Olaf confused, "huh?".

"I read, cooking always makes people feel better", Olaf said, "especially when you make them for someone".

Ariana look at him before forming a smile, "what do you suggest?", she asks.

"Cookies", Olaf suggest, "cookies always help to cheer people up".

"Let's make them for Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Sven", Ariana said, "as a surprise for the day".

"Sound good to me", Olaf said, "and extra chocolate for Anna and Elsa".

Ariana just chuckle, "let's go then".

The two friends make their way to the castle's kitchen to bake some fresh cookies for their love ones.

*****

Elsa just finish her meeting with the towns people to discuss the problem in the town. The queen sit at her throne tiredly.

"Tired?", Anna voice said from the queen's side.

Elsa turn to it and see Anna is walking towards her alongside Kristoff.

"Exhausted", Elsa corrected.

"Want to spend time together?", Anna offer.

"I have free time later", Elsa said, "I think I can make it".

Suddenly a portal appear in the middle of the throne room making all of them startle.

Elsa quickly stood up from the throne, staring at the portal with wide eyes.

"What's that?", Kristoff asks.

The castle guards walk close to the portal.

"Don't make any sudden moves", Elsa ordered the guards.

A moment later, Tyler and his friends appear on the portal.

"Is this the place she's in?", Katherine asks.

"I think we interrupted something", Jayden said as he look at their surrounding to see people wielding a weapon towards them.

"They are not human", one of the guards whisper in shock as they look at the black angel wings, wolf ears and tail, and demon wings and tail with wide eyes.

"That's rude", Ezra comment as he hear their words.

"I know right", Olivia said, agreeing with the wolf boy.

"Who are you?", Elsa ask with serious voice and her look proves she is demanding for answers.

The five friends look at her, "we're not here for a fight or anything like that", Tyler said as he raised his hands in defence, "we just want to find our friend in this kingdom of yours".

"How should we trust you?", Anna asks.

"I assure you, we come here in one peace", Tyler said, try to win over their trust.

*****

Ariana and Olaf already finish making their bake cookies.Now they make their way to the throne room.

"They're gonna love this", Olaf said.

Ariana who hold the tray filled with chocolate chip cookies just chuckle at the snowman.

"I hope so", she said.

On their way, they notice the maids had a fear look.

"What's wrong?", Ariana asks one of the maid.

"Princess, there's something unusual in throne room", the maid answered.

"Unusual?", Ariana asks as she raised a brow.

"A group of odd looking people appear out of nowhere", the other maid explains.

Ariana think deeply as she still had no idea who they're talking about, she hand the maid the tray and head to the throne room to see it herself with Olaf following her.

On her way, she sees few castle guards and hear a voice she knows.

"Please trust me".

Ariana's eyes widen as her heart beat faster and let out a small gasp.

"Could it be?", she thought.

The princess speed up to the throne room, hoping to see if the 'odd' looking people are who she think they are.

When she sees who exactly the odd looking people are, her eyes widen.

Tyler and her friends switch their attention towards her and their eyes also widen.

"Tyler?", Ariana whisper.

"Luna", Tyler whisper.