𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮. 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚

Comenzar desde el principio

He knelt on one knee, love sick eyes gaping at his masterpiece as i felt the rush of humiliation to my cheeks. Exposed & dripping, he attaches his lips to my soaking folds. Slowly working one of his hands up to fondle with my breasts.

"Im gonna take my time with you, i want to savour this" he spits in between my thighs.

I looked down to see the hungry man lavishly using his tongue to dominate my heat, aggressively shaking his head from time to time to get a cry out of me. Full of lust & greed, he was overstimulating me, pushing me to another orgasm.

"Aonung please! s-sto -ah- ah- ah-!! im gonna cum a-again!" i cried out to him.

The mix of emotions surged through my body & mind all at once; pain, pleasure, bliss & the neglected guilt. His licks became relentless, demanding with a glare that i cum for him. So that he could taste one of the things he so dearly craved for.

Overstimulated & legs trembling, he gently sat me up against the wall with a few minutes of aftercare. Cupping my cheek & taking a moment to gaze into my eyes as if he had been wanting this ever since i landed on his village.

"On your knees & open your mouth" he instructed.

He then stood up, facing his mushroomy tip leaking with precum to graze the bottom of my lip. I looked up at Aonung with my doe eyes, mouth open & tongue sticking out as he tapped the flat of my pink palate with his thick length.

"Its your turn to make me feel good " he said, throwing his head back as the feeling of euphoria hit him.

Sinking his length bit by bit down my throat, i gagged to his thickness. He grinned as his hand reached for my neck to feel the bulge, watching beads of saliva roll to the edge of my chin.

"You- have no idea *thrust* how much *thrust* i h-hated your presence at first *thrust* Violet-" he hummed, bucking his hips into my mouth.

My tongue swirled his veiny length with a muffle choke, making him stop to pull out completely. Letting me catch a breath as he brought his face closer to mine-

"But now? you're all i want" he grinned, kissing me before shoving his length in again.

"MHMNN!!"

"S-so pretty like this, taking every inch of my cock. You begged me to ruin you, so let me!" he pushed my head toward him, lips touching his abdomen.

Fingernails digging into his skin, he released his thick warm cum down my throat & i felt a burning fire setting in my lungs as they yearn for air. He held in that position for a few more seconds just to earn another gag before pulling out, making me fall faint.

*ೃ༄

"Hey. Wake up baby, im not done with you. Don't pass out on me now" he lightly tapped my cheek with a chuckle.

"Mm? Aonun-"

"Thats it pretty 'kaya" he adjusted me onto the wall once again.

The emptiness between my thighs soon itched my insides, making me whimper for him. My hands unconsciously stroking his length to make him hard again.

"P-please" i begged, shoving my fingers into my slit.

"Don't worry, i want it too. i'm gonna sort us out-" he said.

Laying me down missionary style. Spitting onto his hand & rubbing it allover my slit, giving it a few taps.

My eyes shot open when i felt his thick length sliding up & down my folds. My heat was at its peak & i was a lewd mess in his eyes, biting my lip as i watched him tease my entrance in a lascivious way.