Chapter 10

Hello Smashies✌🏻

I hope you guys had /has a good day❤️🦋

xxx don't  be a silent reader i love reading the comments you guys write😊🦋

Enjoy!

———————————————————————————————

Me and Maram made eye contact for a few more seconds and then we nodded at each other, with a devilish grins on our faces.

Me and Mari looked back at Britney who was still looking at us with an innocent expression but a devilish grin could be seen deep down.

I put on one of my best fake smiles and took a deep breath in and then out and now let the game begin.

"Britney I'm sorry to disappoint you but me and my sister have work to do" I said to Britney in a cold voice and you could see her fake smile fading a bit after I said that.

"Oh no problem then we can spend time together next time of course when you both have time" Britney said in her so called sweet and innocent voice.

I wish I could just kill her I even made a room in the basement for her and I already figured out the best way to kill her.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Mari's voice, "I don't think me and Aurora really have time this month so we certainly won't have time to spend time with you" Mari said to Britney in the same cold voice as me but, a bit colder.

Britney took a step back from Mari's voice but the funniest part was the scared look on her face I needed everything in me not to laugh out loud.

"O-Oh ok" Britney said in a scared voice and was just about to leave the room for dinner when I grabbed her wrist harshly and whispered dangerously in her ears "Britney you still have the knife in your hand I recommend you let her here, not that you hurt yourself with it".

Britney gave me a shocked wide eyed look and said in a shocked-scared voice "o-ok" when she said that I let go of her hand but made sure to squeeze it hard and she put the knife on the table and started to walk out when Mari's voice stops her,

"Put less makeup you look like a b*tch" Mari said with a cold voice and a grin.

Britney glared at Mari but when Mari gave her one of her famous glares she looked straight away and ran out.

As soon as she was out the door, me and Mari looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

"O-Omg d-did you see her f-face" said Mari laughing as I nodded my head and continued laughing.

After a few seconds, we both stopped laughing.

"What time is it?" Mari asked me, I pulled out my phone and when I saw what time it was, my eyes widened and a scared look crossed my face.

I looked back at Mari and said, quietly but enough for her to hear "We're exactly 1 hour and 14 minutes late" as I said that Mari's eyes widened and that same anxious expression as mine took over her face.

We stayed in silence and kept looking at each other until

"F*CK WHY ARE WE STILL HERE COME WE STILL HAVE TO GET READY" Mari shouted as she took my hand and we both ran to my room.

When we got to my room we ran straight to my closet.

I got our outfits and mari got our shoes when we both had everything we went to my bathroom.

We got dressed and sat down at my make-up table, which I actually never use.

We did our makeup and then we combed our hair and left it down when we were done we looked at ourselves in the mirror and I have to say we look smash.

When we finished looking at ourselves in the mirror we walked straight out of my room and ran straight to the garage just as we were about to open the garage door...

BANG BANG

Next thing I know Mari and I are on the ground with our hands on our bleeding legs and we didn't have to turn around to see who shot us.

"AURORA MARA DE LUCA AND MARAM FINA DE LUCA CAN YOU F*CKING  EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU TWO ARE TWO HOURS LATE?!" a voice yelled

that belongs to none other than...

Alessia Ximena Romano

——————————————————————————————————

Smahies im really sorry to say but i really don't have the energy  to write anymore so i won't post chapter 11 today❤️

I hope you guys like this chapter❤️

xxx don't be a silent reader i love reading the comments you guys write❤️

Tomorrow is school😩

Good Night guys sleep tight❤️