"I'm sorry for everything, I just-"

"You should be sorry, Iris, you're the one that fucked everything up." JJ spat, "You should have stayed with Rafe on the boat. I wish you never came to the island, none of this would've happened!"

JJ knew his words hurt her as he saw the expression drastically change on her face, "Go home, JJ. Walk this off and we can talk tomorrow."

He laughed slightly, "As if you think I have a home to go to. The fucking Kook Queen strikes again. Glad to see you're back to your bitchy self. What are you gonna do next? Go see Barry-"

Taking one step forward, Iris slapped JJ, which was not warranted, but in her defence, it was. He looked back at her shocked by her actions.

"Get out." She spat, "And tell Kiara that she's a fucking snake. I hope her parents send her to a fucking boarding school."

"You don't mean that. Kiara is your friend-"

"Was my friend. All of you were my friends or even more. And now, you're not. Like you said, the Kook Queen is back." Iris spoke, "Get out."

Although JJ was initially pissed when he came over, he couldn't help but be sad at Iris words. He regretted a lot of things he said. He knew that if Rafe came into the picture again this would happen and yet, here he was.

He should've started walking home right away instead of standing there outside her house, but he had to collect himself, little did he know, Rafe was making his way over finally, and well, the two happened to meet.

When Rafe saw JJ, he chuckled slightly, while JJ, groaned, not wanting to see him at this time. JJ wiped his eyes again, sniffling slightly before Rafe began to talk.

"Maybank, Maybank, Maybank, to what do I owe the pleasure of meeting you outside of Iris'?"

"Fuck off, Rafe." He growled.

Rafe chuckled, "Woah, big boy words, huh? Watch that mouth of yours, Maybank-"

"You better watch your fucking mouth, Rafe." JJ spat, getting closer to him as Rafe glared down at him.

"Are you butthurt over Iris? Because she chose me over you once again?" Rafe pushed him back slightly, "It was always going to be me, JJ. She only fucked you out of pity."

She what?

No.

She couldn't.

Wait-

He blinked away tears and furrowed his brow, "What? What are you talking about?"

"Iris. She told me that she only fucked you because she thought she was going to die on the island. Therefore, she pity fucked you."

"No, you're wrong, she told me she loved me-"

"Oh, I'm wrong? Yeah, I'm wrong." He snickered, "How many days did it take her to fuck you on the island? Because she barely lasted a few hours with me."

JJ's chest rose heavily and he tried to calm himself down. Rafe was not worth it. He wasn't.

Do not punch him.

Don't.

"What? Did I say something wrong?"

"Screw you, Rafe." JJ spat.

"Trust me, I'm sure I'll be getting screwed soon." Rafe smirked at him before pushing him aside, "At least she won't be pity fucking me though."