EPILOGUE

Hey guys...

Enjoy this Epilogue...😊😊
......................................................................

It's been two years and everything has settled down. Karan and Monami are finaly married whereas Kunal and Zoya are also happy in their married life. Monami wanted to help them mend their relations with their families as she knew that what's the value of it after loosing them so abruptly... so, she talked to Karan about this and they both held a meeting with both the families.

They tried to make them understand that their children are happy with eachother by showing their photographs and videos. They weren't so sure about that so, Monami told them about Zoya's five months pregnancy to atleast consider their children's wishes and happiness once.

Zoya's mother and Kunal's mother got emotional after hearing that news and they wanted to meet them both immediately so, like this... The matter got resolved. Kunal and Zoya were able to take their parent's blessings and they were very much happy about that.
______________________________________

On the other hand, they all have started to live their regular lives again. Karan, Kunal and Zoya got promoted so, they are now DCPs and DSP accordingly. Monami also started to teach as a Professor in the University and is very much happy about her job. She was just sitting in the staffroom and was talking to her colleagues while taking her lunch.

At that time, she felt noxious all of a sudden and she immediately ran towards the washroom. She started to vomit there very much while a female staff was traying to comfort her. When she got a bit normal, she was feeling so weak that she fainted right there.

The other staff immediately helped her and took her to the hospital. They also informed Karan about this. He reached the hospital with Kunal. Zoya wasn't there because she was with her In Laws.

After half an hour, the Doctor came there and asked...

Doctor - Who's the patient's husband?

Karan immediately got up and went near him. He said...

Karan (Worriedly) - DCP Karan Shergill. She's my wife, Doctor. Kya hua unhe? Kahi kuch serious to nahi hai na?

Doctor (With a smile) - Relax, DCP Shergill. Aapki wife bilkul thik hai... Bas aapke liye ek khushkhabri hai. Vo Maa bannewali hai, DCP Shergill. Unki tabiyat bas isiliye bigdi thi. Pregnancy me aisi sickness kafi common hai. Congratulations, DCP Shergill.

Karan was just standing there like a statue. He couldn't believe his ears when the Doctor informed him about Monami's pregnancy. He didn't have any family. He never even knew anything about his birth parents and now, he's going to start a family with her. He said...

Karan (Smiling widely) - Thank you, Doctor.

The Doctor nodded his head and left from there. Kunal patted his back happily and said...

Kunal (Smiling at him) - I'm so happy for you, Buddy...!!! Main ye baat Zee ko batake aata hu, tab tak tu Monu Bhabhi se mil le. Tujhe unhe bhi to batana hai na is baare me.

Karan nodded his head and Kunal left from there. Monami's staff congratulated him and he thanked them all. After that, he hurriedly entered inside her room. She was already conscious and sitting on her bed but she was looking confused. On seeing Karan, she tried to get up from there but he stopped her. She asked...

Monami (Confusingly) - Kya hua, Karan? Main yaha kaise aayi? Main to University me thi na? Aur aap yaha kaise?

Karan (Cupping her face) - Shant ho jayiye, Monami. Is halat me aapke liye tension lena acha nahi hai.

Monami (More confusingly) - Kis halat me? Aap kya baat kar rahe hai, Karan?

Karan (Smiling at her) - Vaise to ye news ek biwi apne pati ko sunati hai but ye new main aaj aapko sunanewala hu and I'm so happy about that fact...!!!

Monami (Irritatingly) - Aap idhar udhar ki baatein karna bandh karke sidhe mudde pe aayege? Ek to vaise hi main itna...

Karan (Cutting her in the middle) - You're pregnant, Monami...!!! Aap Maa bannewali hai aur main Papa. We are going to be parents after 9 months, Monami...!!!

Monami was so surprised to hear this news that she looked so shocked because of her widened eyes. She put a hand over her stomach and asked...

Monami (Looking at her stomach) - Kya main sach me... (Looking at Karan) Karan, aap kahi mazaak to nahi kar rahe hai na? Are we really expecting?

Karan (Nodding his head while kissing her forehead) - Haa, Monami. We are really expecting. You're really carrying our child in your womb. I'm so happy right now that I don't even know that what to do with this happiness of mine...!!!

She just squirreled and hugged him tightly. She was feeling so happy that her happy tears started to fall from her eyes. He broke the hug and made her sit properly on the bed. He sat beside her while putting a hand around her shoulders. She said...

Monami (Nuzzling near his neck) - I'm so happy, Karan. Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ke meri zindagi me bhi itni khushiya kabhi aayegi.

Maine apne parents ko apni aakhon ke samne marte hue dekha. Apne Uncle ke hathon unka brutal murder hote dekha. Apne hi Uncle ki itni kharab image dekhi ke jo mere liye kisi dost se kam nahi the.

Mujhe to ab bhi believe nahi hota ke mere Uncle ke dimaag me ye sab bhara pada tha. Jab bhi us baare me sochti hu to ghin aane lagti hai... (Putting a hand over her stomach) Magar ab, jab ye nanhi si jaan humari zindagi me aanewali hai to main ab bas sabkuch bhulkar isipe focus karna chahti hu.

Karan (Kissing her forehead) - Haa, Monami. Maine bhi kabhi nahi socha tha ke main kabhi apni ek family shuru kar pauga. Maine to apne Maa - Baap tak ko nahi dekha kabhi aur ye to aap bhi janti hai. Mujhe nahi pata ke main ek acha Pita ban pauga ya nahi, par main iski puri koshish karuga.

(Cupping her face) Thank you, Monami. Aapne aaj mujhe meri zindagi ka sabse bada gift diya hai.

Monami (Smiling at him) - I love you very much, Karan. Aaj main bahot zyada khush hu ke itni buri situation me bhi main aapse mil payi. Ye waqt ka mujhpe rehem tha ke aap meri zindagi me aa gaye. Aapne mujhe har musibat se ab tak bachaye rakha hai, Karan.

Karan (Smiling at her) - Aur aage bhi isi tarah bachata rahuga... Vaise dekha jaye to Waqt ne to mujhpe rehem kiya hai ke meri family mujh tak pohoch gayi aur vo bhi aise waqt pe, jab main akelepan se ub chuka tha. I love you so much, Monami. Main aapko bata nahi sakta ke aapko aur humare bache ko pakar, main kitna khush hu.

They both looked at eachother smilingly. It's a Universal Truth that the Time is the biggest healer of any kind of wound if you allow it to heal.
......................................................................

Here's the Epilogue guys...

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Bye - bye for now dear readers...❤