2. I'LL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

After the breakfast, they decided to watch a movie. Kunal asked the girls...

Kunal - Konsi movie dekhni hai tum dono ko?

Before they even can speak, Karan spoke up in between. He said...

Karan (Making a face) - Koi romantic movie nahi, please girls...!!!

Monami and Zoya laughed heartily. Monami pinched his cheeks and said...

Monami - Aww... Koi baat nahi. Hum vaise bhi romantic movie nahi choose karnewale the.

Zoya - Haa... Infact hum to ye bol rahe the ke pichhali baar movie ka genre humne choose kiya tha, is baar tum log kar lo.

Karan and Kunal looked at eachother and smiled, kind of evilly. Girls understood and were trying to get out from there but the boys caught them on time and made them forcefully sit beside them, holding them by their waists.

Monami (Trying to act cute) - Karan, aap mere sath zabardasti karege?

Zoya (In the same way) - Kunal, tum bhi aisa karoge?

Karan (Smirking a little) - Are humne abhi zabardasti shuru hi kaha ki hai.

Kunal (In the same way) - Ab hogi zabardasti... Karan, chalu kar.

And Karan started a horror movie named "The House Next Door". Monami said...

Monami (With a little fear) - Ye to vahi horror movie hai jo hum galti se dekhne pohoch gaye the, hai na Zee?

Zoya (Same way) - Haa yaar, Monu... (To the boys) Tum dono kya humse badla le rahe ho?

Karan - Come on, girls... It's just a movie...!!!

Monami - Lekin ye true events par based hai aur upar se horror movie hai, Karan...!!!

Kunal - Come on, Monu. Tum dono ne hi kaha na ke is baar hum choose kar sakte hai to hume yahi movie dekhni hai. Tum dono hume pakad ke beth jana, hum kuch nahi kahege...!!!

Monami and Zoya made faces but Monami said...

Monami (Making a face, to Karan) - Okey, fine... But agar aap logo ne hume darane ki koshish bhi ki na to I'll kill you, Karan...!!!

Karan - Sirf mujhe? Aap Kunal ko kuch nahi kahegi?

Monami (Glaring at him) - Use maarne ke liye Zee hai. Mujhe bas aapko hi sambhalna hai...!!!

Karan looked at Monami with a jerk and Monami realised that she said it in a wrong way. But no one said anything, to not make it awkward more than it is, already...

The movie started and the girls have already hugged Karan and Kunal. Karan and Kunal made them covered with souls as they were in their private home theater and the AC was on.

There was a scene in the movie, in which, the girl sits on the commode and was smoking but then she suddenly realised that she was sitting in someone's lap. When she turned around slowly to look at that person, she screamed because she saw a lady's spirit there.

Seeing this Monami and Zoya also screamed with that girl and hugged their respective partners tightly. Karan felt something wet on his chest and when he checked it, he saw Monami with some tears.

He immediately stopped the movie and took her in his arms and hugged her. He was caressing her hair and said...

Karan (Lovingly) - Hum to bas aapko thoda sa pareshaan karna chahte the, Monami. Please, I'm so sorry. Dekhiye humne movie bandh kar di hai. (To Zoya) Tum inhe sambhalo, main pani lekar aata hu.

He was about to leave her and go away from there but Monami didn't let go of him. She hugged him more tightly. All saw this and smiled affectionately at her. Zoya said...

Zoya - Karan, tum yahi ruko, main pani lekar aati hu.

Karan nodded in agreement and he again started to caress Monami's hair lovingly. Kunal wanted to give them some alone time so, he said...

Kunal - Main abhi aaya. Mujhe ek call karna hai.

Karan nodded and at that time, Zoya came there with a glass of water. She handed it to Karan and said...

Zoya (To Kunal) - Kunal, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai, zara please aaoge?

Kunal - Haa, Chalo. (To Karan) Hum aate hai abhi guys.

They left from there. Karan broke the hug somehow and made her drink some water. After that, he asked...

Karan - Kya ho gya tha, Monami? Aap itna kyu dar gaye the? It's just a movie...!!!

Monami (Feeling a little embarrassing) - I'm sorry, Karan. Maine sabka mood hi spoil kar diya. Mujhe actually, horror movies pasand nahi hai, mujhe dar lagta hai kyuki kuch movies ki story aur uska direction sahi me thoda daravna hota hai.

Karan (Smiling a little) - It's okey, Monami. It happens. Zaroori nahi ke kisi aur ko us cheez se dar nahi lagta hai to aapko bhi nahi lagna chahiye. Har ek insaan apne me hi kafi alag hota hai.

Choices alag hoti hai, behaviour alag hote hai, soch alag hoti hai, dekhne ka nazariya alag hota hai, chahate alag hoti hai aur zindagi ke maksad bhi alag hote hai. That doesn't mean ke aap galat ho ya aapne kisi ka mood spoil kar diya. Samajh rahi hai aap?

Monami just nodded her head. suddenly, she said...

Monami (Out of the blue) - Karan, aap mujhse tang aake, mujhe chhodkar to nahi chale jayege na? (Hugging him from his waist) Main aapko khona nahi chahti. Ye khayal hi mujhe bahot zyada dara deta hai ke aap ek din mujhse kisi reason se alag ho jayege aur main kuch nahi kar paugi.

Karan smiled and kissed her forehead from the side. He said...

Karan (Lovingly) - Aapko is baat ki chinta karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai ke main aapse dur ho jauga kyuki ye to possible hi nahi hai. I'll always be with you, Monami. I promise you that.

(Wiping her tears) Chalo ab ye aanshu pochho. I don't like tears, Pushpa...!!!

Listening this, Monami laughed loudly and seeing her this happy, he was feeling contented. Monami said...

Monami (Still giggling a little) - You shouldn't try to be so filmy. Aapse nahi hoga aur vaise bhi ye aapki image ko suit nahi karta hai, Karan...!!!

Karan rolled his eyes and he said...

Karan (Smilingly) - Aapke chehre par itni badi si hasi aa gayi na, mere liye kafi hai...!!!

And Monami looked at him with a jerk. Karan was already looking at her. They were staring at eachother. Kunal and Zoya were watching them for a while. They said together...

Kunal/Zoya - Bhagvanji/Khuda inka kuch to kariye/kar...!!!

And they smiled at eachother...

.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???🤔🤔

Atleast 50 votes are must...

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️