9. SHE'S IN A COMA

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...☺
......................................................................

It's been a year to that incident. Ashutosh got caught but he was badly injured so, he got hospitalized. When he recovered, the trial started and he got what he deserved but before that he had to undergo psychiatric treatment and he's still under the treatment.

On the other hand, doctors were able to save Monami but because of the attack and very much blood loss, she was in a coma since then. Karan was heart broken when he heard about that.

He visited her every single day without fail with a new story either of his work or his colleagues, especially about Kunal and Zoya. Today is one of those days.

He entered inside her room with her favorite Tulips in his hands. He sat those Tulips in the flower vase while saying...

Karan (Smiling at her) - Good morning, Sleeping Beauty...!!!

He sat near her bed, on the chair and asked...

Karan (Holding her hand) - Kya aapne mujhe miss kiya? Kahi aap bore to nahi ho rahi thi na? Khair... Agar aap bore ho rahi hai, to mere pass aaj fir aapko sunane ke liye ek aur story hai...!!!

(Excitedly) Pata hai, aaj us idiot Kunal ne kya kiya?... (With a wolfie laugh) Aaj usne Hitler ko... yaane DIG Sir ko unke muh pe galti se Hitler aur Khadoos bol diya...!!! DIG Sir ki shakal dekhne layak thi. Itna gusse me laal - pile ho rahe the ke bas abhi uske samne aayege aur bolege that "YOU ARE DISMISSED, AB TUMHE OFFICE AANE KI KOI ZAROORAT NAHI HAI."

He laughed after remembering that whole incident. At that time, Kunal and Zoya also entered inside and Kunal hit him on the back of his head and said...

Kunal (Making a face) - Saale, Monu ke samne meri image to mat bigad, Kamine...!!!

Zoya (While giggling) - Tum isi layak ho, Kunal...!!! (To Monami) Tujhe pata hai, Monu... Tera ye idiot dost, Kunal, aaj apni job kho deta. Hitler ise sach me dismiss karne ke mood me hi tha.

(Suddenly remembering something) Karan, tumne vo kiya, jo maine tumhe bola tha?

Karan (Still looking at Monami) - Nahi, Zoya... (Looking at Zoya) Aur vaise bhi, ye hospital hai. Yaha...

Kunal (Rolling his eyes) - Tu bahane banana bandh kar. Hum iske liye already permission le chuke hai aur tujhe jo chahiye, vo main apne sath hi lekar aaya hu.

Kunal handed a guitar to him and said...

Kunal (Nudging him a little) - College me tu bolta tha na ke jab tujhe kisise pyaar ho jayega to tu apna ye likha hua gaana uske liye gayega... To vo mauka tere haathon me hi hai, use it. (Looking at Monami) Kya pata vo tere dil ki aawaz sun le aur apni nind se jag jaye, humare pass vapas laut aaye...!!!

Karan just looked at Monami and nodded his head with a heavy heart. He took the guitar in his hands and said...

Karan (To Monami) - Mujhe nahi pata ke aap mera ye gaana sun payegi ya nahi but agar sun pa rahi hai to I'm pleading you to come back to me. Main aapke bina bahot akela hu, Monami. Mujhe bas aap chahiye, mere pass chahiye...!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Saying that, he started to sing the song...

(Please, here this song in the background)

Haal-e-Dil Ko Sukoon Chahiye
Poori Ik Aarzoo Chahiye
Jaise Pehle Kabhi Kuch Bhi Chaaha Nahi
Waise Hi Kyun Chahiye

(He was trying to tell her that she's his only Sukoon and Wish. He needs her.)

Dil Ko Teri Mojoodgi Ka Ehsaas Yun Chahiye
Tu Chahiye, Tu Chahiye
Shaam-O-Subah Tu Chahiye
Tu Chahiye.. Tu Chahiye..
Har Martabaa Tu Chahiye

Jitni Dafaa.. Zidd Ho Meri
Utni Dafaa.. Haan, Tu Chahiye

Wo O…
Wo Oo…

(He wanted to tell her that her presence is necessary for him and for that she has to come back to him. It's his Zid that he only wants her.)

Koi Aur Dooja Kyun Mujhe
Na Tere Siva Chahiye
Har Safar Mein Mujhe
Tu Hi Rehnuma Chahiye
Jeene Ko Bas Mujhe
Tu Hi Meherbaan Chahiye

(He wanted her as her life partner. He practically wanted her only, to live his life.)

Ho..
Seene Mein Agar Tu Dard Hai
Na Koi Dawaa Chahiye
Tu Lahu Ki Tarah
Ragon Mein Rawaan Chahiye
Anjaam Jo Chaahe Mera Ho
Aagaaz Yun Chahiye

Tu Chahiye, Tu Chahiye
Shaam-O-Subah Tu Chahiye
Tu Chahiye.. Tu Chahiye..
Har Martabaa Tu Chahiye

Jitni Dafaa.. Zidd Ho Meri
Utni Dafaa.. Haan, Tu Chahiye

Wo O…
Wo Oo…

(He will love her even if she breaks his heart or hurts him somehow. She was as important for him as his own blood.)

Mere Zakhmon Ko Teri Chhuan Chahiye
Meri Shamma Ko Teri Agan Chahiye
Mere Khwaab Ke Aashiyane Mein Tu Chahiye
Main Kholun Jo Aankhein Sirhane Bhi Tu Chahiye

Wo Ho…
Wo Ho Ho…

(He wanted to tell her that his injuries will be nothing if she touches them. He wanted her at the end of his day just like before. He wanted a dream cum true life where he can live with her happily. He wanted to see her face everyday when he wakes up from his good night's sleep.)

-------------------------------------------------------

He ended his song and sat beside her, holding her hand while putting the guitar away. He said...

Karan (Sadly smiling at her) - Ab to uth jayiye na, Monami. Ab to maine aapke liye gaana bhi ga diya...!!!

Kunal (Putting a hand on his shoulder) - Itna wait kiya hai, thoda aur wait karlo, Karan.

Zoya (Nodding her head) - Haa, Karan. Monu tak tumhare dil ki aawaz zaroor pohochegi.

At that very moment, someone said...

Someone (In a bit tired tone) - Aap itna bura bhi nahi gaate hai, Karan. Mujhe to pata hi nahi tha...!!!

Trio looked at Monami with a jerk. She was finally awake. She was trying to get up but couldn't because of the weakness so, Karan got up and helped her. He said...

Karan (To Kunal) - Kunal, doctor ko bula jaldi.

Kunal just nodded his head and Zoya said...

Zoya (To Kunal) - Main bhi tumhare sath chalti hu.

He nodded his head and both of them left from there. Whereas, Karan was sitting near her bed while still holding her hand and smiling at her. He was just looking at her.
......................................................................

Here's the 2nd last part guys...

How was it???

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for this story & share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the last part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, Dear Readers...❤❤❤