PROLOGUE

Hey guys...

Enjoy this Prologue...😊😊😊

......................................................................

A girl woke up shouting because of her nightmare. Her room's door got opened and a boy entered inside her room, hurriedly. He went near that girl. He sat beside her and hugged her tightly. He said....

He (Kissing her forehead) - Shhh... It's okey, shh.... Sab thik hai. Aap yahi ho, mere sath, mere pass. Aap mere sath mere ghar me safe ho ab.

That girl hugged him even more tightly. She said...

She (With a little fear) - Aap mujhe kabhi chhodkar to nahi jaoge na???

He (Reassuringly) - Kya maine aaj tak apna koi bhi waada toda hai?... (She nodded in a no) Bas to fir, trust me, okey?

She nodded in agreement and they sat like this for a while and she dosed off again...

.............................................................

Two boys were talking. The first one said...

He 1 - Aisi galti mat karna dost, varna use humesha ke liye kho doge...!!!

He 2 - Use paya hi kab tha yaar...!!! Aur vaise bhi, she won't accept a person like me. She deserves someone better then me...!!!

.............................................................

Two girls were talking. The first one said...

She 1 - Tu kab tak usse dur rahegi...!!! Dekh... Pyaar na bahot hi nasibwalo ko milta hai. Tujhe mila hai, use jaane mat de, khudse dur mat push kar, varna pachhtane ke liye bhi waqt nahi milega tujhe...!!!

She 2 - Haa, to achha hai na. Vo mujhse dur rahe isme hi unki bhalayi hai varna sivaay aanshu ke, main unhe aur kuch nahi de paugi...

.............................................................

A boy was holding a girl in his arms and was crying badly. She was bleeding badly from wound and he was trying to stop the blood flow by pressing his hand on her wound. He said...

He (Crying a little) - Ye aapne kya kiya??? Meri zindagi itni bhi important nahi thi ke uske liye kisiko apni jaan gavani pade. Please, mujhe chhodkar mat jayiye, main aapke bina zinda nahi reh pauga.

She (In a way too much pain) - Ek na... Ek na ek din to.... to sabko.... sabko jaana hi hai...!!! But... I'm glad... ke main... main jaate hue bhi... aapke... aapke pass hu... aapki... aapki baahon main hu...!!!

She closed her eyes, while smiling broadly and he took her in a bone crushing hug. He started to cry badly...

.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the first part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good night...😊😊😊