4. BREAKFAST DATE - 2

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

Monami wore the dress which has been given by Karan. She was looking like a glass dall. Zoya entered inside her room and saw her twirling in front of the mirror happily.

 Zoya entered inside her room and saw her twirling in front of the mirror happily

She was wearing a floral short dress for a change and wore a matching pair of shoes

She was wearing a floral short dress for a change and wore a matching pair of shoes. She was wearing a peach coloured earings and started to apply eyeliner. She was so happy that her face was glowing brightly.

Zoya smiled at her and went near her. She patted her shoulder to let her know that she's in her room and wants to talk to her. Monami turned towards her and hugged her smilingly. She said...

Monami (Surprisingly) - Zee, what are you doing here aur vo bhi itni subhe?

Zoya (Rolling her eyes) - Uff... Tum dono kitne ek jaise ho yaar...!!!

Monami (Confusingly) - Kya matlab?

Zoya (Smilingly nodding her head in disbelief) - Karan ne bhi humse yahi puchha tha, jab usne hume abhi thodi der pehle yaha dekha to...!!!

Monami (Casually) - Are to koi bhi yahi sawaal karega na...!!!

Zoya just giggled and looked at her up and down. Monami looked at her in a confused smile. Zoya asked...

Zoya (Mischievously) - So, tu ready hai is Breakfast Date ke liye...!!!

Monami somewhat shyly looked down and said...

Monami (Shyly looking down) - Aisa kuch nahi hai, Zee...!!! Vo bas mujhse sorry kehna chahte hoge, isiliye mujhe bahar le ja rahe hai. Tumhe to pata hai na ke main kitne dino se aise hi ghar me practically bandh hu, us so called protection scheme ki wajah se...???!!!

Zoya (Secretly smirking at Monami) - Thik hai... Thik hai. Hum tera zyada time nahi lenewale. Hume to laga tha ke tujhe taiyyar hone ke liye madad chahiye hogi par tu to khud hi excitement ke maare ready ho gai. Chal koi na, tum log niklo hum yahi hai...!!!

Monami just nodded at her without even understanding her hidden meaning and left from there to meet Karan in a hurry. Zoya followed her. She saw Karan's and Kunal's open mouths, out of shock and a pleasent surprise look. Monami was standing in front of them in a confusion as they haven't said anything since they saw her in front of them.

Zoya giggled and closed both of their mouths. She said...

Zoya (Still giggling a little) - Muh to bandh kar lo guys, makkhi ghus jaani hai varna tum dono ke muh me...!!!

They both just ignored her and went near Monami. Kunal said...

Kunal (Smiling proudly) - WOW...!!! Lagta hai tu aaj kisi pe keher dhanewali hai, Monu...!!!

Karan (Annoyingly) - Tu Monami se flirt karna bandh karega bhai...???!!! (To Monami, with a broad smile) Aap bahot hi khubsurat dikh rahi hai, Monami... Vaise ab hume nikalna chahiye, varna hum late ho jayege.

Monami just nodded at him and they both bid adieu to Zoya and Kunal. They headed towards their destination. Monami didn't know when she slept in the car itself through the whole journey.

When they reached their destination, he didn't woke her up. He just picked her up in his hands and took her into a gazebo. It was actually very beautifully decorated for a date. Their was a sitting arrangement on the floor and he lied her down on the fluffy metress. He covered her with a light blanket.

He informed about their arrival at the location to the concern authority. After that, he sat near her and took her head in his lap. He started to caress her hair lovingly, with a broad smile on his face. He said...

Karan (To a sleeping Monami) - I'm so happy today that main aapko sorry kehne ke bahane se hi sahi but bahar la saka. Mujhe nahi pata ke aapke dimaag aur dil, dono me hi mere baare me kya hai par main itna zaroor janta hu ke humare bich kuch to hai aisa jo hume hamesha sath jode rakhta hai.

Main aapko batana chahta hu ke main kya sochta hu humare is unkahe aur mere khayal se is unsuljhe rishte ke baare me but... Darta bhi hu ke kahi aap vaisa na sochti ho aur mujhse dur chali jay to...!!!

Is dar me jeene se behtar hai ke main aapko kuch batau hi na. Kam se kam isi bahane se hi ke hum dost hai, aap mere sath, mere irdgird hamesha rahegi.

He didn't know that Monami was awake since the beginning when he took her head in his lap. She was listening everything. She said...

Monami (Still in that position, with closed eyes) - Aur jab ye protection scheme ki zaroorat khatam ho jayegi aur mujhe apni zindagi me vapas lautna hoga aur aapko fir se akele rehna hoga to aap tab bhi kuch nahi bolenge, Karan...???!!!

Karan was looking at her in a shock. He asked...

Karan (Still in a shock) - Aap sab sun rahi thi, Monami...???!!!

Monami got up in a sitting position. She was facing him and smiled at him. She asked...

Monami (Smilingly) - Haa, sab suna bhi aur samjha bhi...!!! (Looking around smilingly) To kya ye sach me ek date hai, Karan?

Karan (Slightly embarrassed) - Aisa kuch...

He was saying this much but heard her gasp in pain. They both were shocked and looked down towards her stomach. It was a fresh bullet wound and she was bleeding badly. She clutched her wound with one hand and with second, she held his shoulder to steady herself. He just looked at her in a pure horror.

He started to look around for the attacker and found a man with a handgun in his hand. When that man saw that he's been discovered, he immediately ran away from there. Karan wanted to follow him but she was his first priority, at that time.

He immediately took her in his hand and ran towards his car. He made her sit in the car beside him and tide her wound with her scarf which was in her bag. He sat on the driver's seat and headed towards the nearest hospital in a full speed. He was so anxious that he wasn't able to think straight. He couldn't even remember to call and inform about this to Zoya and Kunal, at that time.
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???🤔🤔

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good night...❤️❤️❤️