Chapter 13

Pirates were cruel people who took everything they wanted without caring that their actions made innocent people suffer. This was the definition that the World Government had given for its own convenience, however, taken from another point of view, they were simply one of the scapegoats to divert attention from the immoral activities carried out by the Celestial Dragons.

The reason for the Revolutionary Army's existence was to destroy the actual status quo and create a new and better world.

"You are always staring at that poster. Do you know that person, Archer?" one man asked another.

Archer was a man in his 20s, with tanned skin, snow-white hair, and steel-grey eyes. He wears black armour under a scarlet red jacket, and tight dark pants with protruding pockets hanging from both thighs.

Archer snorted as he put the poster away. "It's none of your business, Dragon." He turned to the man and stared at him with a steel look. "What's new?"

Dragon was a rather tall man, with bulky black hair, a flashy red tattoo on the left side of his face, a sparse beard on his chin, and lacked eyebrows. He wears a long green cloak, under which he wears a black dress.

"Scouts intercepted a Navy shipment," Dragon said, showing the location where it was seen on the world map.

"Do you want me to retrieve it?" Archer asked.

Dragon nodded.

"Stop the war with the use of violence. I'm not a pacifist, but don't you think it's a bit of a contradiction?" Archer replied sarcastically.

"I don't like war, but if there's no other way to change the world, then so be it," Dragon replied, his calm and composed expression did not waver before Archer's cold, inflexible gaze.

"I get it," Archer nodded solemnly.

The mission was simple, namely to capture the ships, loot the cargo and then bring it to the base of the Revolutionary Army. What would become of the crew was at Archer's discretion, and knowing him, Dragon knew what the outcome would be.

"Anyway, why do you always look to the east?" Archer replied sarcastically.

A sword appeared in Archer's hand. Dragon didn't understand how Archer could do it but that didn't matter till Archer used his ability for the sake of the Revolutionary Army.

Swinging the sword, he opened a rift directly into the ship's main mast. Observing it, the opulence it displayed was typical of a Celestial Dragon whose mentality was that of God on Earth. Too bad that meant nothing to Archer.

"What the-"

"Shut up," Archer whispered as he closed the lookout's mouth with one hand. "If you don't scream, I'll release you as soon as I'm done."

Archer made sure he had the man's cooperation by breaking his handcuffs.

The man had been very lucky as he had been put on watch, probably due to some sort of shift. The sailors who worked on the ships of the Celestial Dragons were all slaves and those who kept an eye on them were all agents of the World Government.

He quickly jumped off the mast as if nothing had happened, landing on a Marine and stabbing him to death. Then he moved on to the rest and quickly knocked them out.

At first, he was disgusted to have to kill to carry out the missions that Alaya gave him, but after being sent to an infinite number of battlefields as an agent of the Counter Force, he got used to it. By now the sight of the corpses had no effect.

"How dare you sully my ship, you filthy worm?" a man dressed as an astronaut said, shooting Archer.

The man had a such lousy aim that Archer didn't even move to avoid the bullet.