Chapter 10

Yuto was not a saint and was not a saviour and in the past had caused suffering. That's why he found it ironic that he spontaneously chose to save people who had nothing to do with him.

"Madame, what is this?" The girl asked as she watched in surprise the energy shield that Yuto had summoned to block the burning cannonballs thrown by Captain Cid.

"Magic, my dear," Aisha replied. "He is a mage."

Rho Aias, the shield of Ajax the Great, was the Noble Phantom on which Yuto had relied the most during the works entrusted to him by Lord El-Melloi II. Quick to project, it was a Noble Phantasm that had withstood the attacks of the most famous heroes of the Trojan War. Mere flaming cannonballs had not even scratched the first of the seven layers of the seven-petalled, flower-shaped shield.

"Can that radio allow me to communicate with the arsonist bastard?" Yuto asked, frowning.

Aisha nodded and approached Den Den Mushi in Yuto.

"You're Captain Cid, aren't you? I am Yuto, a magus killer," Yuto said while the black bow appeared in his left hand and the spiral sword Caladbolg appeared in his right hand. "You and your men will die if you do not leave immediately."

[BWAAAH!] Captain Cid laughed wildly. [I don't know who you are, but what you did will cost the lives of everyone who lives in this dustbin now!]

Yuto sighed wearily. He could not say that he had not warned him. Now it was late and the word "pity" was missing from Yuto's dictionary.

He hit Caladbolg in the bow, stretching and strengthening it to give it more power and an aerodynamic shape. He took aim at the galleon and then fired. A blue trail sailed through the sky at an absurd speed and crashed into the ship. It generated a deafening explosion that set the ship on fire and damaged it severely.

[Damn brat! Do you dare to challenge me?!] Captain Cid growled.

A giant fireball formed in the sky.

[Die along with the trash! Scorching Inferno!]

Captain Cid hurled the fireball, which however was turned into harmless coloured flowers by Merlin.

"I'll ask you later why you are in a brothel." Yuto looked out from the terrace to see Mordred with a frowning expression on her face. There were also Garp, Yamato, Luffy and Ace.

There had been a substantial increase in pirates in recent times, which Garp found unusual since the last pirates who had docked on the island were the Red Haired Pirates. Until now, however, he could count on Mordred's actions to repel them.

"We will take care of the small fish and keep the civilians safe," Garp shouted with a powerful voice to resonate throughout the Gray Terminal.

He had no intention of another massacre happening after what happened years before and that it had cost Sabo's life. At that time he could do nothing because the incineration of the Gray Terminal was wanted by the King of Goa to welcome the visit of a World Noble.

"That must be the power of the Mera Mera no Mi," Aisha looked worried. "He can turn his body into flame, making him immune to swords and guns."

What exactly were the Devil Fruits? For Yuto, they were something like Mystic Codes, objects with multiple abilities created through alchemy, but they weren't and he knew it. However, he wondered if the Noble Phantasm could hit a user anyway.

Mordred stared confused as she watched Yuto transform into something like a werewolf. His body began to grow bigger, covered in grey fur. Teeth became fangs and nails became sharp claws.

"Um... two Devil Fruits?" Mordred turned to Garp who shook his head. "We must bring these pirates to justice."

They'd rather have a one-on-one with the Grim Reaper. Mordred grinned as, summoning her armour and Clarent, she turned with a satisfied smile through the Flaming Pirates who arrived there. "Take care of the peddler match!"