Chapter 5

-A few hours before...

"So what's the plan?" Yamato asked.

Yuto took the chin and mentally analysed the situation. The information that Merlin had gathered from the women of the village told of an army of village men, Marines and even Pirates that Medb had fascinated through her personal skills.

"Yamato, could you deal with men lured by Medb?"

Yamato nodded. After resisting Kaido's training, which was more defined as torture, dealing with normal people wasn't a big deal, even if some of them were Devil Fruit's users.

"But don't kill them," Yuto added seriously.

"Would you ask them to join the army against Kaido and the Shogun?" Yamato asked excitedly.

Yuto looked at her stoically. He doubted whether the Marines would join their cause because of their oath to the World Government, and the fishermen weren't exactly fighters. Not to mention the pirates. If they were as described in the books, he could not trust them.

"I'll give them to the Navy in exchange for their bounties," Yuto said as he took a twig and made drawings on the ground.

If that was a completely different world from his, they certainly would not have accepted Yen as money. That's why stealing the pirate treasure was the best solution for financing their goals.

"I'll take care of Medb," Yuto continued. "A servant can only be defeated by another servant; however, I'm not sure this is the case." He looked at Yamato out of the corner of his eye. "After all, Kaido has defeated Tamamo-no-Mae who is a Divine Spirit, a higher class than Heroic Spirits."

It was true that Tamamo was a Caster Class Servant and therefore not a skilled hand-to-hand combat person. Then, he could clearly say that Kaido was a monster and therefore did not exclude that he could defeat Tamamo as well.

"How do you plan to defeat her?" Yamato asked.

He said so, but there was a problem. Medb knew him and knew what he could and could not do. However, it didn't mean he couldn't do something.

"There's a way," Yuto said. "But I need you to do something."

/-/

-Present Time...

"When I said take care of them, I didn't imagine this," Yuto commented as he watched the fainted people inside the huge mansion. "Well, not that I dislike it anyway."

Yamato slightly inflated his chest.

Haoshoku Haki, better known as Conqueror's Haki, was the ability to subjugate the will of others, allowing the user to dominate and intimidate people whose will was weaker. It was not a skill that could be obtained through training such as Kenbunshoku Haki (Observation Haki) and Busoshoku Haki (Armament Haki).

"This way." Yuto pointed to the stairs down the hall.

"Are you using the Kenbunshoku Haki?" Yamato asked.

Kenbunshoku Haki was the ability to perceive the presence, strength and emotions of others as well as granting limited precognitive abilities.

They went up the stairs and arrived at the door of a large hall.

"One..."

"... Two..."

"... THREE!"

Yuto and Yamato kicked the door so strong that they took it off the hinges.

The hall was full of unconscious men. Given their constitution, they must have been the elite of Queen Medb. However, their appearance did not reflect their will as they were all unconscious because of Yamato's Haki.