Chapter 7

Garp stood there staring at Yuto and Mordred who were repairing Luffy's tree house. It was rather surprising to learn that the person Mordred had asked him to look for was his younger brother, although there didn't seem to be much difference between them.

"Tch... is this the way to accept a compliment?" Yuto said frowning. "Were you trying to kill me?"

"As if it were possible," Mordred replied angered. "You won't die even if you were decapitated."

Garp was surprised to find out that the person Mordred had asked him to look for was her younger brother. Looking carefully at them, Garp thought they were twins.

"However, I have not forgotten our agreement," Mordred said to Garp.

The word given would be kept, this was the rule that Mordred followed.

"You want to know more about Berserker and Archer, right?" Mordred stopped hammering and turned to the Marine. "Well, you must be aware that you can't beat them."

Even though their power was half, this was because they did not have their legends and lands to support them, so their parameters were lower than a regular Holy Grail War. But they were still servants, so they were stronger than humans.

"Berserker's real name is Lancelot," Yuto intervened. "He was once a knight but because of some events he ended up losing his mind."

"Lancelot's strength is first-rate," Mordred continued. "His most terrifying ability is to know how to use any type of weapon, be it a sword, a blunt instrument or a gun."

Garp nodded as he memorized this information. If what Mordred and Yuto claimed was true, then he was not an easy opponent to beat.

"While, as for Archer, it is more complicated," Mordred continued, there was irritation in her voice because of what had happened between them during the Sixth Holy Grail War. "I don't know his identity, but as his name says, he is a master of the bow."

"He can shoot an arrow and be sure to hit you in the head from at least four miles away," Yuto continued as he took another nail and hammered the plank. "Worst of all, he's a loose cannon."

"That man can change from one side to another as quickly as I devour the food that Dadan cooks," Mordred said and that was a rather accurate example since they had seen her devouring Dadan's food that everyone knew was not the best in the whole village. "Once he can be an enemy and then immediately after being an ally and vice versa."

Mordred had seen this when he charged Berserker during the Sixth Holy Grail War to allow her to reach Yuto and assist him in the final battle against Gilgamesh. And she suspected that he destroyed the Grail. It couldn't be anyone else because the only servants left in the war were her, Archer and Berserker.

"Also, Archer has no qualms about killing innocent people to achieve his goal," Yuto said, referring to an incident that occurred in the middle of the ritual. "If his target is inside a building, he'll kill everyone inside to eliminate his target."

"If that's true, he's a killer," Ace said with a distressed expression.

"I don't think it's evil though I don't even believe he's good," Yuto said, drawing attention to himself. "Rather I think he is a man who has hardened his heart to answer to the hardness of the world."

Kind of like EMIYA, who stopped caring about who he was killing.

"If Archer joined the Revolutionary Army, then they got their hands on a powerful weapon," Mordred added.

Although she did not like to admit it, Mordred still had to acknowledge that Archer was a skilled warrior who possessed an Ex Rank Independent Action and a powerful Presence Concealment, making him not only a powerful Archer but also a skilled Assassin Class Servant.