10:𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, my abilities are still unstable so my headache is banging."I mumbled as I looked down at Shuri's back and continued to knead her back muscles as I straddled her back.

"Now shh or whisper, everytime you speak your muscles tense up."I mumbled making her laugh before she nodded and turned her head to the side.

"I want to go visit, Nakia at Haiti."Shuri whispered as I continued to gently knead her back with my palms and finger tips.

"Mmh, would you like me to come with you?"I asked not taking my eyes off her spot on her back that had an injury from the war but it was healed, it looked worse but its better now.

"I would like you to take care of Wakanda. Queen Sade."She bluntly replied making me look down at her with a confused look before I rolled off her back making her sit up and look at me with a small smile.

"I am being serious, Sade."She muttered as she sat up and took my hands in hers making me look into her eyes.

"I did say that I would meet you at the alter."She joked as she gave me a small smirk making me laugh and nod my head.

"I thought you were just making a twilight reference, Shuri."I replied whilst giggling at her making her chuckled before she pulled me closer in between her legs on the bed.

"I was but I also wanted you to understand how much I really want to marry you, Sade. You asked me to give you a definition of our love, right?"Shuri asked making me look up at her in awe as I got butterflies in my tummy.

"To me, our love can be adoring, tender, passionate, powerful, challenging, painful, and treasured. Uthando lwethu luye lwanyamezela uvavanyo lwexesha, kwaye phezu kwazo nje iinzima zobomi, besisoloko sithandana, Sade. (Our love has endured the test of time, and despite the hardships of life, we have always been in love, Sade.) Throughout it all, nothing beats having the safe space to share those emotions with you the only person who understands. I am always confident that you will listen to me without judging me or showing any sign of disinterest no matter how heavy or trivial. I value having access to the ideas, sentiments, and knowledge that emanate from your heart, and experiences. I treasure those times very much. I am so glad I decided to jump off my balcony to meet you the day I met you, Sade. You have given me all that I needed and there is nothing I appreciate more than what you have done for me over the years, Sithandwa sami. I cannot even bring myself to think about being apart from you, I love you and there is no other way I could express my love for you more than this proposal. Sade, will you marry me--"

I cut Shuri off by leaping into her arms and pulling her into a tight embrace making her wrap her arms around my waist and squeeze me tightly.

"Of course I will marry you, Shuri. I love you so much."I muttered whilst sobbing into her neck making her chuckle in shock and continued to hug me tightly before I pulled away making Shuri wrap a bracelet around my wrist.

"Who knew our relationship would go this far, Shuri."I muttered in disbelief as I looked at my bracelet in awe.

"I knew it."Shuri smirked making me roll my eyes at her before I leaped out of bed and pulled her out as well making her groan.

"Why can we not go back to the massage?"she groaned making me shake my head.

"No, we have to tell the council. I also have a surprise for you that I think you will like but I am not too sure. "I replied as I looked up at her with a small smile.

"We can tell the council tomorrow, my love. Where is this surprise?"she asked as she grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to her making me peck her lips.

"In the lab?"I nervously responded as I took her hand making her nod her head as we made it out the Palace and travelled together to her lab.

"Shuri make sure your eyes are closed."I muttered as I pulled her into the lab and sat her down on the near chair.

"They are I cannot see a thing."She muttered impatiently making me giggle as I took the surprise and placed it into her hand.

"Okay, open."I replied making her sigh heavily and open her eyes and look down at the pamphlet.

"Sade."She stammered in disbelief as she read the Baby Bone Marrow pamphlet.

"I know you have been telling me that you would like a baby for such a long time so..."I trailed off as I pointed at the pamphlet.

"I also found a doctor here in Wakanda who had helped many same sex couples with baby bone marrow procedures and they are all healthy babies and our technology is so advanced so it will be safe."I explained as I watched her flip through the pamphlet in shock.

"Shuri, I am scared, say something."I muttered making her look up at me with tears running down her face which inevitably made me want to tear up as well.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Sithandwa sami (my love)?"She asked as she began to sob making me nod my head.

"You deserve it, Shuri. We deserve it."I muttered as I gave her a small smile making her hug my waist closely.

"I also have another confession."I sheepishly muttered as I looked down making her look up at me and shrug.

"I got the procedure done with Queen Ramonda a few months ago. I found out that I have endometriosis and so we thought this would be our only option before it becomes worse when we are older."I explained as I looked down at her nervously which made her look at me in confusion.

"You're pregnant?"She exclaimed in disbelief as she pushed out her office chair so she could have a good look at me making me shyly smile before I turned and lifted up my oversized tee to show her my tiny but prominent bump.

"Sade, I put you through so much and you were pregnant?"she asked in shock as she was walked up to me and took my hands.

"You did but our baby Ramonda is still healthy and kicking."I replied whilst giggling making her place her hands on my cheeks and peck my lips.

"Ramonda?"She asked as she began to sob once again making me cry as well and nod my head.

"It's only appropriate that way."I replied as I looked up at her and gently wiped her tears away.

"Wait, let me look at you."She muttered once again in disbelief making me back up and show her my tummy.

"We are going to be mothers."She said in disbelief as she looked down at my baby bump in shock.

"And we are getting married."I pointed out making her chuckle before she nodded.

"You could kill a person, Sade."She joked in disbelief as she looked down at me still shocked.

"I mean who knew I would be pregnant at 22."I mumbled in a matter-of-fact tone.

"We are having a baby. I need to tell Nakia."Shuri excitedly said as she hugged me tightly making me giggle.

"Shuri, the council first."

The End.

A/N
Thank you, thank you for the love and support! I really appreciate it. I love and appreciate you all for giving me so much love and support xx (lol not me repeating myself)
Let me know if you maybe want a bonus chapter with the baby in it? But Anyways like and comment.

Thank you

-nubianbar