03 : 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓭𝓸 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮.

"Shuri, stop."I squealed whilst laughing as I moved my face away from her since she would not stop kissing me.

I continued to move away from her in the bed but she wouldn't stop.

We finally arrived at America and we were staying in a hotel so that the next morning we could meet up Ross and ask him about the American scientist that built the machine before Namor got to them and potientally killed them.

"Stop."I warned once again trying to be as stern as possible but it came out as a giggle making her laugh too before she kissed my cheek one last time.

"I can't love my girlfriend now?"she asked as she hovered above me obviously trying to intimidate me by making me look up at her.

I always won this eye contact game she tried to play with me because Shuri would look away shyly most of the time.

"You can but not when we have to wake up bright and early to meet up with Ross. He has his morning jog quite early and we can't miss him. Also when I haven't had enough sleep I become devilish so I need to sleep."I replied making her chuckle as she pecked my lips a couple of times before she laid down on her side of the bed and pulled me onto her chest making me smile hard since that always made me feel safe.

"I got a question."I muttered as I took her hand and intertwined it with mine making her do that as well almost immediately as if it was a subconscious response.

"I thought we were sleeping my love. Lets go to sleep shall we?"she joked as she playfully closed her eyes before she looked down at me with one eye before playfully shutting it.

I giggled as I looked up at her as she faked sleep making me I playfully tickled her side which inevitably made her giggle too.

"What's the problem, sithandwa sami ? (My love?) "she asked as she took my hand and intertwined it with her once again.

"Hayi akhongxaki sithandwa sam (No, there's no problem my love). I just wanted to ask if the council would have accepted our engagement had I said yes."I muttered as I looked up at her making me think about a proper response but Shuri always asked me questions so she could give me the right responses.

"What do you mean baby?"She asked as she kissed my hand a couple of times.

"Nangona, Kumkanikazi Ramonda uye wakwenza kwacaca kuye wonke umntu ukuba ubudlelwane bethu ayisosigaba solutsha kwaye siya kukhula siphume kubo njengoko bonke babecinga kuba bahlala bebuza ukuba ngubani oza kuba yindlalifa yetrone xa sele unguKumkanikazi--- (I mean exactly that baby. Although, Queen Ramonda has made it clear to everyone that our relationship is not just a teenage phase and that we would grow out of it just like they all thought because they kept asking who would be the heir to the throne once you are Queen-- "I explained but before I could finish my explanation Shuri stepped in.

"Once we are Queen."Shuri abruptly interrupted as she looked down at me making me playfully roll my eyes.

"Ewe, sithandwa sam. Ucinga ukuba ngebesamkele ngokwenene? Mna? (Yeah, love. Do you really think they would have accepted us? Me?)"I asked as I looked down at our hands that had been intertwined.

"They would not have a choice. Here we are and we are not separating any time soon. All they will have to do is get used to it because you and I love each other--"

"Unconditionally."I playfully added making her laugh before she nodded in agreement.

"Yes' unconditionally. They either have to face the music or I would have to find new council members."she replied before she kissed my forehead giving me a sense of reassurance.