04: 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓴𝓪𝓷 𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂

"Sade? Oh my God. I hope you ain't dead."

I groaned as I felt a banging migraine making me slowly begin to open my eyes to see my vision was abit blurry and I was seeing black spots but I was able to see as I sat up immediately and looked around the cave.

"Shuri?"I asked as I turned around only to see that she was still unconscious in a hammock making me rush to her side.

"Thank God, you're up."Riri excitedly said as she pulled me in go a hug making me smile at her before I hugged her back.

"You okay?"I asked as I looked at her face for scars or any injury but she shook her head.

"No, I am scared and Princess Shuri hasn't woken up."she muttered in a worried tone making me bend down to her hammock and place two fingers on her neck.

"Miss Sade, The Princess's pulse and heart rate is still steady."Griot said making me sigh out in relief.

"She's fine, she just needs to rest."I replied as I kissed Shuri's forehead.

"So is the Black Panther coming?"she asked making me shake my head as I placed a nearby blanket around Shuri.

"Why not?"Riri asked in disbelief making as I ran my hand on Shuri's face.

"The Black Panther is dead."I replied as I stood up and looked at Riri making her sit in her hammock in disbelief.

"So there isn't another one? You can't use your abilities?"she asked in a panic making me rush to her.

"No' there isn't another one, it doesn't work that way and since I was unconscious my abilities are unstable so I might hurt someone including you, Shuri or even myself."I explained as I crouched down to her level.

"Uh, Sade."Riri muttered in fear making me look up to see a submarine maiden she smiled at me before she held up some clothes making me push Riri behind me.

"I need to go with her."I replied as I reached for the clothes but Riri pulled my arm back and made me turn around.

"No, No,No. That is some super villain shit right there. That's in every movie, Princess Leia, Belle from beauty and the beast. That white chick from Indiana Jones."Riri frantically explained in a panic as she looked straight at the Submarines.

I looked up at them and took the clothes making Riri pull me back in fear.

"You're not leaving me here are you?"She asked as she looked at me in shock.

"I'm coming back. Take care of Shuri and tell her that I am fine."I replied making Riri hesitantly nod at me finally letting go of my arm making me follow the maidens.

They showed me a place I could change my clothes and led me to an area where there had been traditional paintings making me look around in awe. I then saw Namor painting on the walls  making me cautiously walk up to him.

"I like your art, it is beautiful."I muttered as I watched him dip his paint brush into the paint and begin to paint once again.

"Thank you."He replied as he glanced at me and gave me a small smile.

"What do they mean?"I asked as I placed my hand on the wall and traced over the paintings with my finger.

"Centuries ago, my people took an herb that allowed them to survive underwater. The herb was infused with vibranium. We are the only nation aside from Wakanda to possess it."he explained as I stood in front of a painting of a woman who had a baby in her arms making me step back so I could have a better view.

"My mother gave birth to me here, and I became the first born son of Talocan. I was different from other Talocanil. A mutant. I looked different. I was small in size. A runt. But I could breathe the air our ancestors breathed. I could swim in the sky and aged slower. As she grew older, my mother
mourned the life on land that she once knew and died with a broken heart. My mother made me promise to Bury her in the soil of her homeland.
But nothing could prepare me for what I would find. I was made King, recognized as
Ku'kul'kan, and Talocan grew under my rule."he explained as he carefully painted on the wallmaking sure he does not miss a line.