00 : 𝔀𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷, 𝓷𝓸 𝓬𝓻𝔂, 𝓬𝓻𝔂, 𝓬𝓻𝔂.

"Sade."

I opened my eyes immediately before I gently began to rub my eyes as I got out of bed to go to the door only to see Shuri towering over me.

"I cannot sleep."She murmured before she kissed my forehead which made me nod whilst yawning as I stepped aside allowing her to walk into my room.

I closed the door and followed her towards my bed letting out another yawn. Shuri stood at the edge of my bed waiting for me to climb in first which meant she wanted to be held.

I climbed in and I opened my arms giving her access which made her climb into my bed as well before getting into the warmth of my arms, she nestled her face into chest and held me tightly.

It was a matter of time before she began to sob which made me gently caress her cheek with my thumb as I rocked her back and forth humming one of her favorite songs which always eased her to sleep these days.

"Its okay, its okay."I cooed as I kissed her forehead and felt tears forming in my eyes as well making me sniffle as well.

"...In this great future, you can't forget your past
So dry your tears I say
No woman, no cry
No woman, no cry
'Ere, little darlin', don't shed no tears
No, woman, no cry."I silently sang as I hugged her tightly close to me.

"Everything's gonna be alright
Everything's gonna be alright
Everything's gonna be alright now
So woman, no cry, cry, cry."

I kissed her forehead once I realised she had slowly drifted off to sleep making me wipe her tears away gently before I continued to hum the tune and think about King T'Challa and the funeral which made me sob as well as I hugged Shuri.

"Everything's gonna be alright."