02 : 𝓶𝓪𝓶𝓪

"Mmh. Shuri. We need to get ready."I muttered after I broke away from our long kiss before I gently pushed her away which made her groan.

"We almost died yesterday. The least we could do is savor this moment."she said as she kissed my neck and hovered over my nude body before continuing to kiss my neck and slowly make her way to my chest.

"We didn't almost die. I'd never let that happen to you."I giggled before I gently grabbed her chin before I kissed her forehead.

"Shuri we need to get up. We've been in bed for too long. Queen Ramonda will suspect that we were doing something."I sheepishly muttered making her roll her eyes.

"My mother knows we have sex, Sade. In fact the entire kingdom knows. You are not very quiet."she said whilst laughing which made me scoff as I gently pushed her off me.

"I am not loud. Leave me alone."I said as I got out of bed.

"You are, Sade."Aneka said from the other side of the door which made Shuri laugh with her, I threw my pillow at Shuri before I made my way to the on suite bathroom.

"Mmmh. You don't need me to help you scrub your back?"Shuri asked as grabbed all my body essentials such as my scrubs, body oil and shower gel.

"If you want to be late to the lab again."I said as I clipped my afro up on my hair claw.

Shuri rushed into the bathroom and ran the bath as I was brushing my teeth.

"You know what I think about everyday?"she suddenly said which made me rinse my mouth and tooth brush as I looked at her through the mirror and shrugged before I grabbed my mouth wash.

"The day I proposed to you and you said no."she replied which made me roll my eyes as I gargled my mouth wash.

"This is beautiful."I muttered as I looked straight ahead at the sunset whilst leaning down on Shuri's shoulders and linking my arm with her arm.

"It is, very."She replied nervously which made me look up at her with confusion.

"What?"she asked whilst chuckling before she kissed my forehead.

"You sound nervous."I simply responded as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I am,my love."

"Why? New experiment?"I asked as I looked into her eyes in concern.

"No, no. They don't make me nervous, come on now."She arrogantly said with a smirk which made me roll my eyes at her making her chuckle.

" Marry me."

"Sure."I nonchalantly answered not thinking much about it which made her pull away from me and look down at me.

" Are you serious?"she asked in shock as she looked down at me.

" Wait, are you serious?"I asked as I looked up at her with a small frown.

"Yeah, look."she said as she pulled out a matte black box, she flipped it open and revealed a matte black ring with a vibranium crystal.

"Shuri."I stammered in shock as I looked down at that box.

"Will you marry me?"she asked with a small smile.

"Shuri. We're only 18."I stammered not taking my eyes off the ring.

"Legal age to get married yes."

"Yes, but we haven't yet learnt what love is right now. What is love and don't give me that dictionary term." I responded as I took both of her wrists.