3.

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀 6:58 𝙿

𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀
6:58 𝙿.𝙼. | "𝚃𝙰𝙴"
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

||

"Baby Tae, stop mean muggin' me. Dang, it's like that, mama?" Tae asked with a small smile on his face as he was trying to get a picture of the way he did his daughter's hair with his iPhone 13 in his grasp.

"Mommyy, cheezzy." The three year old Taemoni whined, tugging at the hem of her mother's shirt with a pout on her face.

DazaÍ heart flutter at his youngest child and he smiled at her softly and slid his phone into his pocket then picked Taemoni up off of her feet and held her in his arms closely, "Alright baby, imma get your cheez-it." He kissed her cheek gently before walking in the direction of the kitchen.

He entered into the huge kitchen and walked to the pantry and opened the doors, walking in the walk-in pantry and grabbing the box of Cheez-it and a small plastic baggie to put the Cheez-it in, Tae walked out of the pantry and closed the doors and walked over to the counter.

Placing Taemoni on the counter and taking the bag from out of the box and pouring small amount of cheez-it into the plastic bag then handing it over to Taemoni whom cheesed, "Thank you mommy." She said quietly to her mother.

Taemoni and Zartist were Tae's life and soul, they kept him on his toes in life, he was so lucky to have two healthy children who had the most love for him and their father.

"You are absolutely welcome, baby." He said, picking her up from the counter and holding her in his arms.

He heard the sounds of the door being opened then he saw Zartist bolt towards the door with a grin on his face. "It's ma pops, papa!" Artist exclaimed, his Locs moving as he ran.

Tae scrunched his face up at how happy his son was to see his father, "You ain't neva that happy to see me, li' boy." Tae eyed Zartist.

It was one of them days where Ares had to be in the real studio instead of being in the built in studio because Montana demands he work on something in the real studio, just to kept Ares busy, it was never a problem to Tae because he had days like those where he is forced to work.

Ares was at the door, kicking his G-Nikes off his feet and dropping his vehicle keys into the brownish bowl with the rest of the car keys then looked at his oldest offspring and smiled at him, "Nook Nook." Ares smiled.