Bonding - SKK/SSKK

Start from the beginning

"Really? You just had to?"

"Akutagawa?" The two turned around quickly "It was you... Who is this?"

"Ryu" Atsushi couldn't believe the kid he was looking at "They..."

"Dazai-san" He hit atsushi for the name "Chuuya-san... right the arcade.."

"You mother.." The tiger rubbed his head with a glare "You cannot hit me for 2 seconds?"

"I didn't hit at all while walking" he coughed in his hand looking away; not even noticing the light pink smoke that came out "I don't see your logic"

"Is it me or is he taller?" The younger chuuya spoke "Also, he didn't answer like he usually does.. He is also less stiff"

"You are right Chuuya" Dazai aura darken "Care to tell me why?"

"You know what, i am just gonna toss myself into traffic" Atsushi got his collar pulled by the dog "Leave me alone"

"Shut up cause I need to explain before our deaths come" He then lets go holding his side, bleeding from his mouth he bit "Fucking..."

"Now would you look at that... I was right"

"Jinko, i don't got the patience for your idioiticness... That being is... What even is your name again?

"BRO WHAT!?! YOU KNOW ME FOR HOW... No.. I am not even... Should i even say?"

"I... I personally do not know" He looked at the ginger examining him "Chuuya-san i am fine"

"Lier. What fight did you get into? No, who attacked you?"

"Akutagawa, you know i don't like games so answer"

"I am not your Akutagawa" The two gave him a puzzle look "And hes... I don't know what to call this cat"

"HERE WE GO AGAIN!"

"Oh shut up"

"I don't give two fucks asshole"

"... When the hell you curse?"

"I think you forget who i have been around" He nodded in understanding "Anyways, we need to get that wound fixed up. We can't have you bleeding out"

"It's not my fault i don't auto heal"

"I am strangling you later"

"... I was about to say something but then realized how much Dazai has affected me"

"Oh my god no... I am already affected as it is"

"OKAY WAIT!" The two looked at chuuya "From what the fuck i am getting, you and you arent from this time and both worked or are under dazai"

"Correct Chuuya-san"
"Mhm!"

"Interesting" Dazai grins "you two really.."

"Chuuya-san really is beautiful huh?" Atsushi got a nod as the ginger blushed "Hehe, i knew you agree with that"

"Why are you all weird..."

"We just know beauty when we see it chibi" Dazai patted the males head who complained "Now, Do you two know how to get back? Before we go fix him"

"Uh, no Dazai-san" Atsushi answered "I don't think touching us will solve it either"

"Then lets move" Chuuya was annoyed "People are staring already cause of him bleeding"

-

"There we go. You are all done"

"Thank you, Chuuya-san" Akutagawa then shivered smacking the tigers hand away "Stop it you weirdo"