⊗ 28 ⊗

"look, it's not because we all how one boyfriend and that you have two of them that you should make us feel like we're single." donghyuck's sassy voice disturbed the lovely moment jaemin, jeno and renjun were sharing, the three of them taking successive sips from the same drink.

the eight other males sitting around the table of the regular café they met at stopped everything they were doing to look at the male who had just spoken.

jeno and jaemin were bright red after the comment donghyuck had let out, the two of them pushing the drink in renjun's direction as the chinese male didn't seem bothered at all by the comment.

"come on, let them have their happy ending." taeyong rolled his eyes at donghyuck's remark.

"we've never seen jaemin so happy before." sicheng added, approving taeyong's words.

"yeah, plus, if you feel so much like you're single, just find yourself a second boyfriend." renjun tackled back with a shrug before taking a sip of the half-empty drink him jeno and jaemin had been sharing.

it had been around two weeks since jeno, renjun and jaemin had officially become boyfriends, and life couldn't be better for the three males.

renjun continued working at the convenience store he was at, jeno still went to his classes, and jaemin either stayed home, waiting for his two boyfriends to come back or went to see his friends outside.

eventually, on some nights or some weekends, jeno and renjun would join jaemin and his friends and they would spend a nice time altogether, laughing around and discussing about random topics. jaemin was glad that his friends had accepted his boyfriends so well, and now, renjun and jeno were very comfortable around them – well, surely more renjun than jeno, but this was surely a top thing, and donghyuck, taeyong and sicheng could relate.

plus, in the past weeks they had spent meeting up regularly, donghyuck and renjun had developed some kind of playful rivalry, both obviously caring about each other, but loving to tease each other and make fun of each other, which had become a source of entertainment for the other males around them.

anyway, life couldn't be better for the three boyfriends – except when donghyuck complained about them being too lovey-dovey which he often did to piss renjun off, let's be honest; he was the happiest knowing that jaemin had finally found two people that loved him and made him happy.

"thank you very much for your proposition, but one boyfriend is already enough for me." donghyuck raised a brow at renjun as he wrapped an arm around mark's body while the older male cuddled against his side like a kitten. "i'm not that horny to need two dicks."

by now, the four hybrids – and jeno – were beet red while the humans all had their eyes rolling to the back of their heads.

"i thought we had said we stopped with jokes below the belt." taeyong said unphased.

"is it considered below the belt if my dick is so big that it can reach above it?" renjun raised a teasing brow, earning a small slap on the arm from jeno who was silently prying him to drop the topic.

"my poor pup's innocence is going to get ruined thanks to you two and your dick jokes." sicheng whined, placing his hands over yuta's ears. "don't listen to them, pup, they're spitting nonsense."

"as if yuta was innocent." donghyuck snorted. "he's a male and yet is more in heat than a female would be."

"i'm not in heat..." the hybrid pouted cutely, trying to glare at donghyuck.