⊗ 1 ⊗

*years later*

just like every friday, jeno was walking towards the convenience store his boyfriend worked at, waiting for him to get out of work so that they could spend the end of the afternoon together.

and just like every friday, the same boy was there, one or two roads down the store, as if he was expecting jeno.

"hello sweetheart." the male spoke, his voice seductive as he approached the male.

jeno had no idea who this boy was. he was always there on fridays, just when jeno had to walk by, and each friday, he tried approaching jeno and talking to him. the guy wasn't particularly impressive and yet, jeno couldn't help but feel threatened by this presence.

he was way shorter than jeno, with a very slim frame and absolutely no muscles, and his hair long enough to almost hide his eyes.

"cat got your tongue?" the boy asked, walking by jeno's side as he tried ignoring him.

"please, leave me alone..." jeno mumbled, not daring to meet the other's eyes.

"why? you seem like you could use some company." the other continued, stretching an arm towards jeno in a hope to wrap it around his shoulders.

"i-i don't need company, thank you." the male replied, taking a small step aside to dodge the unwanted arm, and then speeding up.

"come on... so complicated for nothing..."

jeno ignored the annoying male, keeping his eyes away from him as he tried walking even faster, but it seemed like the other couldn't care less as he continued following jeno around.

"hey, cutie."

jeno let out a small gasp as the boy grabbed his wrist, forcing him to stop and turn around. the korean male tensed, his heartbeat accelerating as he started panicking. what should he do in such a situation?

"l-let me go." jneo stuttered out, his eyes wide in fear.

"i will if you come with me for- "

"get your filthy hands off my boyfriend son of a bitch!"

both jeno and the other turned around at the sound of a third voice, jeno's heart feeling so much lighter at the sole sight of his older boyfriend.

"if you don't let him go right now, i swear i'm destroying you." the boy spat, approaching the assaulter with a deadly glare.

"okay, wow." the boy let go of jeno's wrist immediately, taking a step back at the same time. "i didn't know he had a boyfriend or anything- "

"him having a boyfriend or not should not matter! you have no right to harass people in the street!"

"yeah, sure, i'll go..." the male continued taking setps back.

"right, get out of my sight! and i swear that if i see you next to my boyfriend again, you're dead!"

jeno listened to the whole conversation with his head hanging low, his eyes glued to his fidgety fingers. his heart beat had calmed down the second his boyfriend had appeared in the picture, but he was still pretty shaken by the whole situation.

"i'm so sorry i got here late, jeno..." the boy turned around, cupping jeno's cheeks with his hands to study his boyfriend's face. "did he hurt you? did he touch you?"