⊗ 15 ⊗

"hello babe, i'm home!" renjun exclaimed closing the front door of his and jeno's apartment.

"hello!" jeno replied from the kitchen, sounding as adorable as usual.

renjun kicked his shoes off before heading towards the kitchen and approaching his boyfriend who was finishing to prepare their dinner. the smaller male wrapped his arms around jeno's waist before peeking at what was in the pans for dinner.

"you came home later than usual." jeno pointed out, trying his best to act the less suspicious possible. he knew very well why the boy was coming home late. jaemin had come to meet him at the end of his shift, and the two of them had hung out together in order for renjun to become friends with jaemin.

"yeah, i met jaemin after work, and we hung out." renjun explained, caressing jeno's sides. "but i sent you a message to warn you though."

"yes, i saw it." jeno nodded, keeping his eyes focused on the ingredients in his pan. "and what did- hey! don't steal! we won't have anything to eat anymore!" jeno yelled mid-sentence when his sneaky boyfriend stole a piece of meat from the pan when he thought jeno wasn't paying attention.

renjun giggled, getting on the tip of his toes to kiss jeno's cheek lovingly. "it's very yummy, babe." he complimented before letting go jeno and walking to one of the cupboards around.

"mmh, it better be." jeno smiled cutely. "so... what did jaemin and you do?"

"we just hung out." renjun explained, opening a bag of crisps and putting one in his mouth. "walk around the city, stopped on a bench and talked for a while." he continued eating crisp after crisp.

"okay." jeno nodded. "he seems nice." the boy added with a small smirk, hoping to learn more about how his and jaemin's plan was going.

renjun hummed immediately. "oh, he is." he approved. "very chill guy, and pretty interesting. his nose is still under a cast but he said it was feeling better. it still hurts him sometimes, and to numb the pain he rubs the tip of his nose. he's so cute when doing that."

jeno couldn't deny renjun's words. in fact, he had witnessed the hybrid doing this quite a few times already, and he had cooed at him each time it happened.

"yeah, he's- hey, who's your boyfriend?! him or me?" jeno stopped himself when he realised he was about to make a mistake. his cheeks flushed and he didn't even pay attention to his boyfriend as he let out a deep breath, relieved that he hadn't busted himself.

the korean male didn't even listen to his boyfriend justifying himself for finding another male cute as he turned around, facing the window in hope to hide his flushed cheeks after the thing that had almost slipped past his lips.

still ignoring renjun's explanations, his eyes widened when he noticed a white bunny peeking through the window from outside and looking at jeno with eyes that pleaded him to let him in. jeno understood immediately that this was jaemin who had come later than renjun since he had pretended he would go back home on his own despite him and renjun living in the same place – but the smaller male didn't need to know that just yet.

"y-yeah, okay, if you want to be forgiven just go set the table to help." jeno said quickly, facing renjun to make sure he couldn't catch a glimpse of the animal outside.

"of course, babe, i'll set the table." renjun immediately said, passing by jeno's side and pecking his lips before he grabbed plates and utensils and headed to the living room where they would have dinner later.